ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 37

here is chapter for inconvenience [:

if u havent learned already; im a slut for cheesy/cute shit so u kno,,, thats what ur getting this chapter

i almost wrote something dirty but i just felt like it was forced so just wait a bit if ur a smut fanatic [:

thanks daddies <3 love u

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

jungkook was still in the same spot on yoongis bed, however now yoongis body was spread across the part that jungkook wasnt laying on. his head was gently resting on jungkooks chest.

he felt so comfy right now, yoongi sleeping on him, a veiny arm wrapped around jungkooks waist. yoongis very baggy sweatshirt on him that he was never giving back.

he just loved being here, just chillin.

jungkook quietly hummed a tune he heard from yoongis studio, letting his small hands play with his hair.

"yoongi. yoongi. yoongi, yoongi, yoongi." he quietly sung, wiggling his shoulders in the slightest bit to the imaginary beat in his head.

"yoongi is the coolest, i love yoongi. yoongi, yoongi, yoongi. yoongi is so talented, i love yoongi. yoongi, yoongi, yoongi. yoongi is so beautiful, i lo-" a deep chuckle interrupted his quiet song, making him flush because he got caught.

"are you singing about me?" he asks into jungkooks chest, he could probably hear his heart pounding.

"w-what n-no," he denied sqeakily, "i was just..." jungkook cursed at himself, he couldnt think of an explanation besides that he was singing about yoongi.

"...singing about you." he whispered defeatedly.

yoongi laughed into jungkooks chest, rearanging himself suddenly so he was on top of jungkook, "well, that was a good ass song. i was getting down to it." he says matter-of-factly.

jungkook smiled and wrapped his legs around yoongis waist, "well thats good, i wrote it just for you!"

yoongi smiled and just stared down at jungkook, a look in his eyes that jungkooks never seen anyone give him before.

yoongi suddenly ducked down and connected the twos lips, jungkook always loved how different his boyfriends lips are but how good they all still make him feel.

yoongi bit slightly at jungkooks lip, making the boy smile and open up his mouth for him. the two just lazily made out with eachother, never really taking it farther than the Tongue Battles™ that jungkook hears about in those popular fanfiction.

jungkook let his hands rub up and down yoongis bare back, having yoongi slowly relax fully onto his body.

yoongi finished the deep kiss with a peck and shoved his face into jungkooks neck with a deep sigh.

"why the hell are you such a good back massager?" yoongi mumbled into his neck.

jungkook snickered, letting his hands rub from yoongis back and up to the nape of his neck, "relax." he whispered.

"you're going to make me fall asleep again." yoongi grumbles. he wraps his arms around jungkook again, taking in the scent of his own hoodie that jungkook was wearing.

"that's okay," jungkook said, closing his eyes at the warmth from his boyfriend, "sleep is good for you. especially you."

yoongi let out a quiet scoff, "what is that supposed to mean?"

"hm, i know how hard you work on your music. jimin always tells me how hard you work." jungkook mumbled, "i think you should just relax for a bit is all."