ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 21

"hi baby... its yoongi. please wake up. i miss you. so does jimin and taehyung... its been a few days now."

jungkook heard a familiar voice talk to him, yoongi. he sounded familiar.

"yoongi hyung?" he heard a husky voice say, then jungkook realized that it was his own voice.

he opened his eyes and saw a messy looking yoongi at his side, staring at him.

his hair was disheveled, his eyes were red and he was holding jungkooks hand like it would disappear any moment. yoongi still looked beautiful though.

"yoongi hyung... what happened?" jungkook asked.

but yoongi just stared with wide eyes, jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and opened his mouth to ask him again what happened.

but yoongi kissed him, it was a desperate kiss. his hand held jungkooks non-bruised cheek and kissed him like it was the last time he would ever be able to.

"dont ever do that again!" yoongi said with his lips still on jungkooks. yoongis lips felt better than i ever thought they would.

"i-im sorry i kissed you like that. i just thought i would lose you." jungkook smiled as yoongi rubbed the back of his neck while staring at jungkooks hospital gown.

"it-its okay." jungkooks voice cracked, making him clear his throat, "its okay hyung, i liked it."

yoongi gave him a gummy smile, that did something funny to jungkooks tummy.

"where are jimin and taehyung?" jungkook asked looking around the room.

"they went to go get some food," yoongi intertwined their hands, "im gonna go get the nurse okay? ill be right back."

yoongi kissed the back of jungkooks hand before leaving the room. jungkook was then all alone.

all he remembered was opening the door to a stranger then waking up here, he was afraid to find out what happened to himself.

jungkook watched as a nurse came back in with yoongi, "goodmorning, mr. jeon."

jungkook gulped at the sound of his last name memories were starting to flood back into his mind, causing yoongi to grasp onto jungkooks hand for comfort.

"h-hello miss." he let out quietly.

"how was your nap? it was quite long wasnt it?" the nurse tried to ease jungkooks nerves.

he let out an airy chuckle, "i suppose... um what-what happened?"

"ahh, there was an intruder in your home. your said boyfriend, kim taehyung," she glanced at yoongis hand holding jungkooks, only making jungkook tighten his grip, "saved you by breaking your back window and throwing a large stone at the intruders head."

"what happened to the intruder?" jungkook asked afraid.

"oh dont worry! they took him to a different hospital, it has a lot of security. he wont be getting out anytime soon. that taehyung fellow really has a hell of an arm on him, the intruder is still knocked out and in bed." the nurse laughed.

"oh... okay. um, what about my parents?" jungkook was sad that his parents werent here when he woke up.

"ooh they visited for the first day you were here, but they went back to daegu for work purposes? they said you would understand." the nurse finishes.

jungkook really thought his parents would come and stay for him? hmph, him and his stupid high hopes.

"well, ill be back with new bandages for that chest wound okay?" jungkook nodded and stared ahead of him. he didnt know why he was surprised anymore.