ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 2

jungkook woke up around 11 p.m, eyes heavy from sleep and tears. he couldnt sleep anymore.

he stared at the wall in front of him. thinking. thinking about his parents and himself. about how his life is.

of course his life wasnt as hard as others. he had shelter, food, every necessity he could have to live. all except for love and a family. he could have had worse.

jungkook didnt understand. why his parents never spoke to him except to lecture him. its not like they cared anyways. he bet they wouldnt even notice if he left.

they would just yell at him through his door like they had done before when he refused to open it.

jungkook felt his eyes burn and immediately started blinking his eyes, he needed a distraction.

he turned towards his night table where his phone was and picked the sleek device in his hands, turning it on.

the light hits his sensative eyes making him flinch but his eyes widen once they see an unfamiliar app on his phone screen. polychat?

jungkook then remembered what it was and his curiosity heightened, a thin finger tapping on the icon. a screen with the colors blue, red and black greeted him, which was slightly easier on the eyes.

as the app opened up jungkooks eyes were met with a sign in page.

he tapped the 'new account' button, taking him to another page.

after setting his username and password he blankly stared at the home screen. he had a profile that showed how many friends he had, i guess you make 'friends' on here?

needless to say, jungkook was getting a bit more excited to see what this app had in store for him.

he looked at the bottom left corner and saw a blue button. conversations.

he clicked on it, which lead him to a blank page the words,'No conversations yet!' on a grey background.

hm. below the small sentence laid yet another button that said,'Join a convo!' which he tapped hesitantly.

his phone flooded with messages from the conversation he just joined.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

j.jkook has entered chat: fat cocks only!!!

bigdaddy69:

there i sent my dick pic now you guys send yours

xXathenaXx:

uhm, i dont have a dick lol. but ill send my pussy if you want. ;))

yoongZ:

yall are sick!! showing yourselves to strangers.

i like it.

hey theres another person, show yourself newbie!!

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
newbie? what the heck? how do i leave this conversation?

jungkook didnt know what to do so he just responded to the dirty strangers.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

j.jkook:

...hello?

xXathenaXx:

hi!! im athena, wanna trade nudes?

bigdaddy69:

yo call me daddy

you better hope you have a fat cock

only people with fat cocks like me are allowed here

yoonhZ:

pfft, get your thumb sized dick outa here. the only chat you belong in is the 'cant get pussy' chat!!!

anyways ignore that fuckface, call me yoongi.

j.jkook:

uhm. okay.

how do leave a conversation on this thing?

yoongZ:

you really are new here arent you?? look at the top left corner you should find a menu thingy up there.

but before you go, friend me first. maybe i can show you around. ((;

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
jungkook let out a small chuckle at that,'show me around? its an app for gods sake.'

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

j.jkook:

haha, okay. how do i do that?

bigdaddy69:

ugh this such a boner killer

peace out nerds

bigdaddy69 has left the chat!

xXathenaXx has left the chat!

yoongZ:

when you leave it will ask you if you want to add anyone in the chat, just click the square next to my name.

j.jkook:

ahh, okay. thank you yoongi. (:

yoongZ:

anytime, babe. (;

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

babe?

for some reason, that made jungkook blush. nobody has ever called him something like that before.

he ignored the heat in his cheeks and quickly exited the chat, of course not before friending him too.

although the conversation was short lived, jungkook could feel that a friendship between him and yoongi may blossom.

and nothing has excited him more.