ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 49

jungkook had since then kicked the boys out of the house, not after making sure they were okay though. he didnt need anyone dying on a drive home because he failed to realize that one of them were too sick to even leave in the first place.

now jungkook was cleaning up the place a bit, with the help of his absolute children.

taehyung and yoongi wouldnt stop playing with a random cat toy that was found underneath yoongis couch and jimin had been cleaning the same window over and over again.

at least they were trying?

jungkook didn't really care to clean the house up since it wasnt really that dirty in the first place, but his parents were one, really fucking observant, and two, really my-house-needs-to-be-clean-even-if-im-not-there.

there have been countless times where they called jungkook on a business trip just to make sure he was keeping the place clean. not that it would be dirty anyways, jungkook usually never left the warmth of his bed when they were gone.

when jungkook finished throwing a small amount of laundry in the washing machine, he hummed his way back down stairs and clapped his hands as if he was calling attention to his workers.

"alright kids," he called, earning the attention of his boyfriends. "the parents are almost here, so get ready please."

"i call first shower!" jimin called, running past jungkook with a wet cloth in his hand.

the outburst only made yoongi roll his eyes and taehyung whine with a small, 'but i wanted the first shower'.

yoongi laughed and threw the cat toy so it hit taehyung on his cheek. "i have like...16 bathrooms." he says with a soft laugh.

"you have five, yoongi." jungkook laughed, throwing himself onto the couch as he watched taehyung play with the toy like a cat would, the little bell ringing softly at the action.

"i have one big enough for us four," yoongi said blandly. he was even picking at his nails, as if he didn't just say the single greatest thing ever.

jungkook gasps, pushing himself off the couch and standing above taehyung and yoongi. "lets take a shower together! please! the last time i took a shower with someone they fell on me so we couldn't really shower after that..." the confession was met by a gasp from taehyung and a guilty whine from yoongi.

jungkook smiled at yoongi who had resorted to hugging at the youngers leg. "i said i was sorry baby~" he whined into jungkooks thigh.

jungkook ruffled the elders hair, and grabbed onto his forearm. "come on~ shower, shower, shower!" he chanted, bouncing a bit as he did so.

taehyung rolled his toy away and stood up with a excited smile. him and jungkook loved showers, especially with each other.

no particular reason why...just because.

"is jimin gonna come?" taehyung asked, throwing yoongi over his shoulder with ease. it looked weird to see such a large man be thrown over an equally as large man.

jungkook gave yoongis in-the-air ass a swift smack ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵐᵒᵒⁿᶜʰᶦˡᵈ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵒⁿ ʸᴱᴱᵀ and lead taehyung and a humming yoongi to the bathroom that jimin was probably in. "he sure is, sweetcheeks." the youngest chirped.

"yoongi, lemme eat your ass in the shower."

"no."

"why?"

"because mayhaps i would like to do the ass-eating today."

"can you both not eat ass while i try to clean myself...jimin! come join our shower party!" jungkook shouted through the closed door, delivering a small pound on it.