ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 48

i was reading a fanfic and the author said 'i can hear namjoon getting hard' and i started laughing but then i started thinking,,,what if the room was just quiet as fuck and you just hear the sound of a balloon slowly blowing up and youd just know what someone has a boner??? that would be so fucking funny im never going to stop thinking about this

anyways, chapter for u bc i worship u [: <3

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"stop eating your pancake like that jimin!" hoseoks loud voice sounded in the kitchen.

for the last hour jungkook had been quietly watching the interactions between him, namjoon, and jin. hoseok was sitting next to jimin on the stools by the island, namjin were quietly talking on the couch, yoongi had been latched onto jungkook, and taehyung was still asleep.

"what do you mean?" jimins words were muffled from the amount of sticky pancake in his mouth. "this is the normal way of eating a pancake."

hoseok loudly scoffs, jungkook slightly narrowing his eyes on the way he had brushed his shoulder against jimins. "no its not! you cut it up, not just shove the whole fucking thing in your mouth."

jungkook watched as hoseok got up and slipped his dirty plate into the sink before making his way towards the couch, where namjoon and jin were sitting.

this was the moment of truth!

not really, but it could be close enough. jungkook just had to analyze the way the three treated each other. hoseok launched himself onto the twos laps, staring up at jin with a charming smile on his face.

he didnt even look guilty! maybe they really were in an open relationship. that thought eased jungkooks nerves a bit, hopefully it was true. who knows, maybe hoseok and namjoon were just really good at acting.

jungkook suddenly felt a pair of lips on his cheek, it was a groggy looking taehyung. his hair was messy and his eyes were still thick with sleep. he was only in his boxers, the sight almost threw jungkook off because who the hell looks this good after a long night of drinking? apparently taehyung does.

"hey tae," jungkook greeted, smiling up at the elder and kissing him on the corner of his mouth. "how are you feeling?"

taehyung groans, leaning against the counter next to him. "hungry."

jungkook points to the oven. "theres some pancakes in there if you want some." he offered, sliding taehyung the extra plate thats been waiting for said boys presence.

taehyung gratefully smiled, giving jungkook a long kiss. "thank you, love."

jungkook nodded his head (definitely not blushing at the pet name) and leaned back into yoongi. he liked where they were right now. he had friends and boyfriends and a slightly weird but good relationship with his parents. jungkook still had yet to tell his other ᴍᴇɴ that they were coming, but it will be alright.

"hey, you know what?" hoseok asked from the living room. jungkook ignored the irritating pit in his stomach and turned towards the three on the couch. "jungkook totally out-mommed jin." he finished with a heart-shaped smile.

the revelation was met by a soft slap on hoseoks face from jin and a few laughs from the others. jungkook just held a small smile and shrugged.

"even the moms of the group need a break sometimes." is all jungkook said. or it was all he could say. he felt weird talking to hoseok all of a sudden.

jungkook turned back to taehyung and jimin who were eating their pancakes, talking about how dissapointed they were that they didnt fuck last night. jungkook laughed when he remembered how he found them.

"you guys literally fell asleep mid-makeout," he chimed in, earning a few laughs from his boyfriends. just as he was about to continue and explain how he found them, the most beautiful yet kind-of-weird-how-open-it-was sentence came from hoseoks mouth.

"yeah, namjoon almost fell asleep mid-fuck last night."

jungkook felt relief soar throughout his body and mind, even his shoulders that he didnt know were tensed relaxed into the warmth of yoongi behind him.

jungkook listened carefully however, just incase jin actually didnt know they were fucking like babboons behind his back. but all he heard was namjoon whining and jin laughing loudly. jungkook has never felt so stressless in his life.

but then his parents came intruding on his thoughts and 50% of the stress came back.

jungkook just felt okay now, the last thing he had after his parents was his boyfriends and then after them were his friends, he didnt want two of those things to simultaneously fall apart.

jungkook turned to taehyung and jimin who were throwing small pieces of pancake at each other. "my parents are coming." he said, not really sure how say it other then...just saying it.

jimin stops and turns to jungkook, a sticky piece of pancake falling slowly sliding down his little cheek???, im so sorry but im just in love with jimin okay bye

"whos doing what?" jimin asked, his words muffle from the pancake that was still in his mouth.

jungkook laughed, he could tell that jimin still understood what he said because his eyes were wide and he was only staring at jungkook like, what the fuck? who the fuck? W H Y the fuck?????

jimin swallows his pancake quickly, taking off the pancake from his face and blindly shoving it in taehyungs mouth. "as in your mom and dad?"

the house suddenly got a bit quieter, which only meant that the three in the living room were now listening too.

"mhm," jungkook hummed quietly, deciding that he should start cleaning up a bit. "they said theyre gonna stay at a hotel and we could all go out for dinner. they just want to meet you. well, the rest of you."

jungkook heard a small, 'oh.' from taehyung and glanced at the elder who was just staring at his half eaten pancake.

"its not that big of a deal." jungkook tried to comfort with a small chuckle.

"yeah, but what if-what if they hate me? oh my god, these are the first parents ive ever met, what the hell?" taehyung stressfully eats at his pancake, only resulting in jimin leaning on his shoulder.

"dont worry," he whispers. "his mom is really nice, unless youre alone with her. but shes really nice and im sure shes more of the man of the house than jungkooks dad is."

jungkook only shook his head with a smile as he started on doing the dishes. he knew his parents wouldnt love them, but he loves them and thats all that matters.

if he can love them, hes sure his parents can too.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

sorry im late on the update ive been s ɪ ᴄ ᴋ and i apologize so here it is

17 years, it took me

ᵃⁿᵈ ᶦᵗˢ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʰᵒʳʳᶦᵇˡᵉ ᶦᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ

see ya later papis <3