ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 33

ok we got it gals, i left out part of the og two chapters but im just going to write one chapter that could bridge easily between 32 and 35 so i dont freak out even more

lets get it

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"why dont we just drive there instead?" jimin asks.

yoongi had his heart set on taking a train to seoul instead of just taking taehyungs car. so now he and jimin were in a small bickering session on the side walk in front of taehyungs now, old apartment complex.

"because jimin, im tired. taehyung is tired, it would be easier on all of us if we just rode the fucking train." yoongi explained, a scowl was etched onto his clearly tired face.

jungkook had taken place in the back of taehyungs car, while taehyung sat in the passenger seat watching the two with focus. just in case he had to intervene.

"well im not tired, i can drive. you and taehyung can sleep in the back. theres enough room for both of you." jimin says, waving his hands in the air to make a point.

yoongi pouted, crossing his arms, "but... but you suck at driving." yoongi argues. everyone could tell that at this point he was just pulling things out of his ass so they could just take the train instead.

taehyung sighed, getting up from his seat and sauntering towards yoongi who was narrowing his eyes on the boy. "what do you wa-" his question was turned into a yelp when taehyung hoisted the elder over his shoulder.

"let me go, taehyung. taehyung, let me go!" yoongi screamed, pounding the back of taehyung with his fists.

"kookie, baby. im gonna need you to sit up front." he says to jungkook, who was quietly sitting in the back.

he nodded his head, moving himself to the front easily, "you okay to drive jimin?" taehyung asked, resulting in a cocky nod from the smirking boy.

"stop throwing a tantrum yoongi," taehyung laughs, resting the toddler in the middle of the back seat, "arent you older than all of us?"

yoongi didnt answer, just folded his arms and scooted towards the window, away from taehyung. jungkook smiled at how much he was acting like a child right now, it was so cute to see the yoonie parts of yoongi.

it was quiet for a moment while jimin started the car, "well, im hungry. what are you guys in the mood for?" he asks quietly, playing some soft music from the radio.

"im fine with anything." taehyung says. jungkook nods in agreement, glancing at yoongi who was still pouting out the window through his mirror.

"im in the mood for fast food or something," jimin starts driving, "how about mcdonalds?"

jungkook immediately agrees, hes never really been to mcdonalds before. his parents always enforced a healthy diet when he was young, and when he grew up he never really left his house so he was used to home made healthy foods and stuff.

"alright, mcdonalds it is then." jimin confirms when he hears a hum in agreement from taehyung.

while jimin started a path to a nearby mcdonalds, jungkook took time to stare out of his window.

the sky was a bit cloudy, the buildings around them looked bland in the light. everything about his place seemed to be bland for jungkook.

he glanced at the three boys around him. jimin was humming to the music and taehyung was quietly teasing yoongi in the back.

they werent bland to jungkook, they were so colorful and nice. they really were the light of his life. or maybe that was just the yellow hue of the giant 'M' light for mcdonalds.

either way, jungkook was suddenly glad that he was here with them. he really loves them.

oh goodness. he loves them. jungkook loves them!! hes in love with them, and its beautiful, like them! what a good day.

oh, but what if they dont love him back? jungkook already knew that jimin loves him, but what about tae and yoongi? what if they hate him with a capital H? they wouldnt be dating him if they did right?

see exactly, jungkook nodded his head. theres no way they dont at least like him, right? hopefully?

"jungkook?" jimin asks, making jungkook blink, "what do you want?"

"um," jungkook glanced at the mcdonalds menu, seeing nothing that caught his attention, "um, i dont know. a hamburger?"

"have you never been to mcdonalds before?" jimin asks with a cute smile on his face. jungkooks face heats up, he didnt know if it was because of the beautiful smile on jimins face or the fact that jimin could tell that hes never been to mcdonalds.

maybe both? he didnt know.

"no..." jungkook whispers shyly. he fondled with the seat belt across his lap, letting his finger nails make little scratching sounds with the little lines.

"oh, well in that case," jimin hastily turns to the speaker besides him, "uh, yeah. let me get uh.... two hamburgers. a cheeseburger, four large fries. three large strawberry-banana smoothies... you guys have black coffee right?"

a quiet, "yes, sir." was heard from the speaker before jimin continued.

"right then, let me get a large black coffee. make sure its fresh please, my boyfriend hates cold coffee. also let me get a 20-piece nugget and... do you guys want anything?" he asks turning to the rest of the group.

the three looked at jimin with wide eyes before he laughed, "just kidding." he turned back to the speaker, "and can i get two of your chicken sandwiches and.... another cheeseburger. and thats it. wait, two more cheeseburgers sorry. and yeah thats it."

it was quiet for a moment, "uh alright. i have a total of... two hamburgers, three cheeseburgers, four large fries, two chicken sandwiches-"

"actually can you make that three chicken sandwiches?" jimin asked. jungkooks mouth was left agape, he really ordered all that food? is it because jungkook has never been here? was he just really hungry? whats wrong with him?

"...yes, sir. two hamburgers, three cheeseburgers, four large fries, three large strawberry-banana smoothies, three chicken sandwiches, a 20 piece chicken nugget, and a fresh, hot black coffee. does that sound correct sir?" the person asked, he sounded a bit annoyed.

hell, jungkook would be too if someone came through the drive thru and started ordering the whole menu like some kind of starving maniac.

jimin nodded, "yes it does, thank you very much." he says, starting the car back up again.

jungkook glanced behind them, noticing a large abundance of cars behind them. he felt bad for ordering all that and making the people behind him wait just because jimin wanted $30 worth of food.

"oh my god, jimin." the three groaned once they pulled away from the speaker.

"whos going to eat all of that jimin? jesus, they probably hate you so much right now." yoongi scolded him.

jimin just laughed as he paid and got his two very large bags of food and drinks for the four of them almost 10 minutes later.

"well, jungkook said hes never been to mcdonalds. i just wanted him to try everything. you know, get the whole mcdonalds experience." jimin shrugged. he drove away with an annoyed honk following from behind him.

jimin ignored it though, just drove happily to seoul, a chicken sandwich stuffed in between his teeth the way there.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

okay its short, gross, boring, and a lot of other things but its gonna have to do

wattpad is so annoying so im just trying to the bare minimum and still have it be exceptable

thanks bye bye love u