ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 26

it was the next morning, jungkook was up early and practically vibrating with excitement. today they were going on a date! he had never really been on a date before. much less had a boyfriend, or even three!

so many firsts were happening in such a short amount of time, and jungkook wasnt even mad about it. it really excited him! he finally had a less lonely life filled with people who actually showed their care for him. unlike his parents.

though he couldnt stay mad at them for long, they were his parents after all. parents that he hasnt spoken to in like 3 weeks.

jungkook wondered what they were doing now. they were in daegu doing business stuff, while jungkook just got three whole boyfriends. life is weird. so many questions were unanswered.

jungkook blinked and halted his mind from falling into a deeper pit of thinking about unnecessary things.

he was on taehyungs bed, the fairy lights around taehyungs room made him relax into whoevers arms he was laying in.

in front of jungkook was jimins sleeping figure, his plump lips were slightly apart and he had drool pooling on the pillow beneath him. his hair was a mess, but he still looked pretty.

on top of jimin though, was a shirtless taehyung. jungkook was surprised jimin could even breath. taehyung had his entire torso on jimins. he was lying on his tummy, and jungkook couldnt see his face because it was stuffed into jimins neck.

the fairy lights made their skin glow, they looked like sun-kissed angels.

jungkook smiled and turned over to the man holding him, careful not to wake him up.

yoongi looked so peaceful. his dark hair complemented his pale skin. his thin lips were in a straight line. the lights made him look like snow.

they were all so beautiful.

jungkook decided he would make breakfast for them, a thank you for being there for him these past few days.

now getting out of the bed to actually make breakfast is the problem. yoongi had him completely trapped against his chest, while taehyung had his legs entangled with jungkooks.

okay jungkook, you got this. he muttered to himself.

jungkook squirmed his arms out from inbetween him and yoongi and ran his hands down yoongis arms, gently pushing them off of him.

now yoongi was half on and off the bed, making jungkook move taehyungs legs as softly but quickly as he can and pull yoongi back onto the bed before he fell and woke up.

after he situated the threes position, they looked comfortable and in a deep sleep.

he smiled in victory and left them to sleep, turning off the fairy lights in the process.

jungkook tip toed around taehyungs kitchen, looking in the fridge and the cupboards that he could barely reach. and he found absolutely nothing, save from some ramen packs and food coloring.

he sighed and saw that it was only 8 a.m, maybe they wont wake until later? jungkoook hoped they wouldnt.

after quickly slipping on one of taehyungs hoodies that was abandoned on the couch and putting on his shoes, jungkook left the apartment.

jungkook slid out his phone and looked up directions to a nearby store.

he was 4 minutes away from a convenience store, how convenient.

jungkook giggled, but then stopped when he realized he didnt even have money with him.

how stupid of me!