ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 43

WARNING: dirty bert didnt leave the house yet, sorry

also, you might get some violence too?? idk i like surprises

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

jungkook pushed jimin against the tiled wall of the family bathroom they were in. jungkook decided to use this instead of the very public stalls in the bathroom, he really didnt want to get caught doing dirty things with his beloved boyfriend.

jimin eagerly pulled jungkooks smaller body into his, grinding himself against jungkook with a small moan. the two were desperately making out with each other, the sound of heavy breathing and wet lips smacking together sounded throughout the bathroom.

"fuck me jungkook." jimin begged with a high-pitched voice. "please, fuck me. right here." jungkook only shook his head and trapped jimin against the wall.

"youre drunk." he says simply. jungkook was not about that life, and he loved jimin a lot. he didnt want to take such a beautiful moment from jimin because he was drunk. jungkook wanted him to be sober and aware the first time they actually had sex.

jimin weakly bucked his hips against jungkooks, the two grunting at the contact. it really was probably a weird sight. jungkook, a small 19 year old pinning his boyfriend, a muscular 20 year old who was clearly taller them him, to a wall.

jimin looked wrecked, his hair was messy from jungkook roughly running his hands through them. his lips were swollen and red from the merciless pressure of jungkooks. the two had a blush on their cheeks and were just staring at each other.

"please? im not that drunk! i-i remember things easily and-and i really," he struggles against the strong hold of jungkooks hands. "i really want this. i love you, and-and i want to make love to you." he begs. jungkook only rolls his eyes with a smile.

"im not going to make love to you at a movie theaters bathroom jimin. i love you too, but we can do this later, at home, when youre sober, and when yoongi and tae are there." jungkook softly explained. jimin rested his head against the wall behind him, sadly staring at the ceiling.

"but jungkoooook," jimin whined. jungkook laughed quietly, leaning in and kissing jimin on his exposed throat.

"just because i wont fuck you doesnt mean we cant do other things." jungkook suggests. "i just dont want you to do something youll regret later babe." he says into jimins neck.

jungkook softly let go of jimins hands, letting them slip out of his hold. jimin moved them to jungkooks head, gripping the hairs at the nape of his neck as the younger sucks at his throat. "i could never regret anything i do with you." he said breathily.

jungkook wraps his arms around jimins waist, their bodies pushed up against each others. jungkook wasnt planning on actually taking it very far, he would probably makeout with jimin a little and as much as he would hate it, he would let jimin take care of himself.

but then he would feel so, so horrible. jungkook didnt want to hurt jimins feelings, drunk or sober. he loved him, and he wanted to do anything that made him happy. but sucking jimins dick in a musty theater bathroom while he was tipsy was just a way jungkook didnt feel comfortable with.

his thoughts were interrupted when jimin suddenly took charge, rotating so jungkook was against the wall instead of him. he moved his own plump lips down jungkooks throat, forcing jungkook to stop his own kissing and close his eyes with a moan.

"can i atleast suck your dick? please?" jimin asked, his words a bit fucky because of the alcohol in his system and his lips that were also trying to suck the fucking skin off of jungkooks neck??? jungkook honestly felt like jimin was going to suck so hard, his skin will just pop open.