ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 15

jungkook woke up the next morning to the default ring tone of his phone. who could this be?? its 9 a.m what the heck.

jungkook answered with a pout on his lips and his eyes still closed, "hello?"

"...babe?" it was that familiar deep voice of yoongi. jungkook immediately sat up in his bed.

"y-yoongi hyung?"

he chuckled, "hey... how are feeling?"

jungkook ignored his goosebumps and made sure to be aware of what he was saying to yoongi this time, "um, a little... embarassed i suppose. but good..."

jungkook felt his bottom lip come between his teeth when the other line was silent, "you know baby... you dont have to be embarassed okay? we all have different things we like and yours just so happens to be calling people daddy. its okay."

jungkook gasped, "d-dont just say it so openly like that! gosh what if someone heard you! i-its only 9 o'clock hyung, i cant be flustered this early!"

jungkook listened as yoongi let out a soft laugh and his pout deepened.

"jungkook-ah im telling you, its okay. besides, i liked it." yoongi talked with amusement in his voice.

"...you did?"

"yes, i did."

"so... youre not disgusted with me?" jungkook had hope in his voice. he never wants yoongi to be disgusted with him.

"no baby, im not." jungkook blushed and smiled before realizing that he should start making breakfast for taehyung.

"thank you, hyungie. i-i need to go now, to make breakfast for tae hyung. but ill talk to you later." jungkook fiddles with his dress shirt, that was still on from last night.

"aww, youre gonna make breakfast for someone whos not me? i see how it is." that made jungkook gasp.

"wh-what no hyung, ill definitely make breakfast for you one day. i would make breakfast for you everyday if you wanted to!" jungkook nervously gripped onto his collar.

yoongi let out a chuckle, "okay baby boy... ill talk to you later okay? daddy will want his breakfast soon."

that left jungkooks eyes wide open and his jaw on the floor. he couldnt say anything just listen as the phone beeps signalling the end of the call.

jungkook dropped the phone and squealed into his pillow, oh my goodness.

after doing nothing but squeal into his pillow for a few minutes he pushed himself out of bed and snuck into the hallway, he didnt want to wake taehyung just yet.

he carefully walked to the bedroom door and pressed his ear to the cool surface, he heard nothing.

jungkook turned the knob and pushed it open to the smallest crack, to see if he was really asleep.

his head peaked through the door, looking around the clean room until it landed on a shirtless taehyung who was thankfully sleeping peacfully.

he was laying on his stomach, the white duvet was resting right on the hill of his a$$, boy does he have a really nice back.

jungkook shook his head and closed the door before he could get caught. to be honest, he couldnt handle anymore embarassment this week.

he made his way downstairs humming softly, he was happy that yoongi didnt find him weird or disgusting. of course that doesnt stop himself from thinking those things.

jungkook looked inside his fridge finding, some fruit, milk, left overs from who knows how long ago and some ketchup.

he really needed to go grocery shopping.