ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 13

jungkook was home, and boy was he glad. not only was it just him and taehyung today, but it was also busy as hell!

taehyung made him stay until junbag showed up for his shift, but he was late by 56 minutes!

so not only was he stuck 56 minutes over when he was supposed to go home, but taehyung wouldnt stop his shenanigans. so jungkook kept getting flustered when taehyung would slide past him and rub his ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵗᵒⁿᵉᵈ chest againts his back when they were both taking and making orders. and he would keep calling him that stupid nickname.

love.

ugh that stupid man. that beautiful stupid man. always giving jungkook butterflies and stuff. well he'll see about that! wait till friday, jungkook was going to do all the teasing and butterfly giving around here.

yeah ill show him!

for now though, he just decided to strip and lay in his bed with nothing on but his boxers.

then he texted his ᵇᵒʸfriends, just to check on them. the groupchats been quiet all day.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

j.jkook:

hi hyungs... how are you?

i hope you guys are okay and stuff. im here if you need me. (((:

parkdaddy:

thanks jungkook-ah, we'll keep that in mind. (:

j.jkook:

what are you doing right now hyung?

parkdaddy:

nothing really

just laying with yoongi hyung

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

jimin never called me by my name before. something must really be wrong.

so without hesitation he went to his contacts and clicked on the name 'Jimin hyung😊❤' before calling said man.

the phone rang 4 times before jimin answered, "...jungkook-ah?"

his voice was raspy and he sounded tired, jungkook could tell that jimin was in a sad mood just by his voice.

"h-hi hyung." jungkook whispered.

it was quiet for a moment, before jimin said his name again, "jungkook-ah... why did you call me?"

why did he call him? he didnt know. to hear his voice. to see if he was okay. there were plenty of reasons, jungkook just couldnt say one.

it was quiet for a few seconds until jungkook forced an answer out of his mouth.

"a-are you really okay hyung? as much as i love hearing your voice, it doesnt sound very happy. and im worried." jungkook confessed. he hoped jimin didnt find that weird, that he wanted to hear jimins voice. but it was the truth so it couldnt be helped.

he heard a light chuckle from jimin on the other side of the phone, and boy did that make jungkooks heart do something funny.

"you wanted to hear my voice, huh? aish, its hard to be sad when im talking to someone like you." his voice then held a tiny ounce of amusement, which jungkook was happy he could do. he only wanted to see smiles on jimins face.

"hey baby, who is that?" there was suddenly a deep and husky voice, was that yoongi?

"its our jungkookie! he wanted to cheer me up, want to say hi?" jungkook gulped, he wasnt planning on talking to yoongi too. especially with a deep voice like his, all jungkook would do is stutter and be flustered. he would completely embarass himself!

but it was too late, "hey babe, what are you doing?" was heard through his phone and he got goosebumps. goosebumps! of all things!

"h-h-hi yoongi hyung, im j-just... talking to you guys... i guess. just... wanted to see how you guys were doing." he immediately cringed, why am i such a freak?!

he heard yoongi chuckle.

shivers.

how the hell can a mans voice even effect him this much? is it because he was a virgin? a young adult going through that puberty nonsense?

"hmm, well jiminie and i are doing okay. better now that youre talking to us. i must say babe, you have a very nice voice. so sweet." jungkook smiled then felt his dumdum mouth move on its own accord.

"oh yeah? i could say the same thing about you daddy." jungkook felt the entire world stop. the smile he had was wiped off of his face. he was petrified. what the fuck did i just say? oh my god. oh my god.

"im sorry." he ended the call. he would never ever be able to talk to them again. ever.

he threw his now ringing phone on the floor and turned around in his bed to face the wall, i just called yoongi daddy.

why would i do that? who the fuck just does that? oh my god ive barely know him for like 2 weeks! oh my god. i cant believe what i just did, oh my god.

jungkook started crying, he was embarassed. he even pushed his stupid kink on yoongi. YOONGI!!!

poor yoongi, must be so disgusted. jungkook shivered, he was disgusted with himself. jungkook was glad he had the next day off, he wouldnt be able to face taehyung.

what if they told taehyung to stay away from me too? he would get fired. he couldnt get fired this early!!

today was not a good day, the sun had lied to him this morning. never again was he trusting that stupid star.