ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 47

100% popular opinion: joons been looking like a full course meal lately!!!! like ugh!!! him and tae have been fucking dragging me out of hoseoks lane and running me over on theirs! ugh!!!! i hate bts, these bitches r so rude!!!

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"youre...youre coming to seoul?" jungkook asked, the spatula he was using frozen underneath the pancake he was about to flip.

"yeah," his mom exclaimed. "were gonna get a nice hotel and we thought it would be nice to just have dinner with you and meet your boyfriends." his mom explained, completely overlooking the fact that jungkook clearly didnt want that to happen.

his mom and dad were very judgmental people, he knew that for sure. for some reason they didnt completely disown him for being gay and in a relationship with three men. maybe because he was their son? who knows.

"um...okay." jungkook said quietly. he didnt really know what to say, he couldnt just say no. one, because they were his parents, and two because they were clearly already on their way.

"okay," his mom confirmed, a lighter tone than her son.

after a quick goodbye and a see you soon, jungkook ended the call with a sigh. all he could do was quietly make pancakes, making a few with extra chocolate chips for yoongi.

jungkook, for some reason, didnt feel right about them coming. he felt weird about it, but he supposed it was him just being an asshole child. all his parents wanted to do was be nice right?

jungkook finished the pancakes, quietly thinking about his parents and namjoon. it was a lot for 12 hours. he just wanted to take a bath or just...get his own self rammed by yoongi or something. but then he would think about namjoon and he would die mid fuck so that was out of the question.

jungkook just wants lucidity and strawberries! was that so wrong?

jungkook quickly put the made pancakes in the oven to keep them warm, and trudged to the fridge. inside was empty.

it actually wasnt, but the absence of fruit made it so.

jungkook cursed, checking yoongis sweater pockets like he had done once with taehyungs, this time no such luck.

when he shut the fridge, his heart was punched straight out of his ass when a sleepy figure was leaning against the wall five inches in front of him. jungkook yelped, his knuckles harshly making contact with the strangers throat.

the taller started coughing, cradling his throat with crooked fingers and glaring at the jungkook. "what the fuck?" he said with a strained voice.

jungkook cupped his mouth, staring at jin with wide eyes. "im sorry! you scared me and i just tend to punch people when they scare me?" jungkook explained, his words muffled by his hands. "im so sorry." he repeated apologetically.

with another cough, jin sauntered to the kitchen island, hoisting himself up on it and swinging his legs. "its fine."

jungkook nodded his head, gulping at the man who was absentmindedly looking around the kitchen. he didnt even want to look at the elder, he probably had "YOUR BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON YOU AND I SAW IT" written across his stupid forehead.

suddenly a frantic looking yoongi fell down the stairs, landing on the floor with a huge smack. jungkook gasped quietly (lowkey trying not to laugh) but was even more in awe when the man just got up like nothing happened and looked around until his eyes landed on a gaping jungkook.

"jungkook?!" yoongi shouted like jungkook wasnt 10 feet away from him. "are you okay? i heard a yell. did something happen?" the frantic man held jungkooks cheeks tightly in his own, his forehead was red from falling.

jungkook let himself giggle, wrapping his hands around yoongis wrists. "im fine yoongi, jin just scared me." yoongi looked at jin who was watching the two with a slightly concerned smile. "are you okay? that was quite the fall..."

yoongi smiled, squeezing jungkooks cheeks until his lips were naturally puckered, and pecking him on the lips. "i guess you could say i fell for you." he said, proudly lifting up his chin.

jungkook smiled as best as could with squished cheeks and suddenly remembered about his parents. "oh, yoongi..." he called quietly, suddenly feeling weird about having to ask if his parents can come over. they were already coming anyway, so hopefully yoongi would agree.

"hm,"

"my parents may or may not be coming? like here? they wanted to see about eating dinner and meeting you, jimin, and tae." jungkook said nervously, lightly wringing his hands around yoongis wrists.

yoongi loosened his grip on jungkooks face, making the younger slightly panic, but he waited for yoongi to say something anyway. "your parents?" jungkook nods his head. "no offence, but arent they like...assholes?"

jin snorted from the kitchen island, though it was ignored.

"i mean, yeah. but at least theyre making an effort, you know?" jungkook leaned into yoongis left hand and stared at the elder.

yoongi nodded his head quickly. "yeah i get that, i totally do, but i dont wanna like...pop your dad in the face because he called me fag." yoongi said with a laugh. it was an obvious joke but jungkook couldnt help but frown.

what if that did happen? he knew for a fact it wouldnt, but his dad can sometimes be a bit too much. he knew yoongi had the self control to not punch his dad. but his dad, as short as the man was, will pick a fight with anyone.

jungkooks mom, yeah she had fire, but she was all bark. his dad? 100% bite, especially if it came to jungkooks significant other. jungkook even recalled a talk he had with his father that was just him threatening to hire a woman to fight jungkooks future girlfriend if she ever hurt him.

guess now he could be more hands on about it.

"no, that wont happen," jungkook concluded quietly, turning around to get pancakes for yoongi and jin. "ill talk to them, dont worry."

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

ok,,,so i didnt know how to end this but i wanted to update so here is a couple of words straight from the garbage can that is my brain