ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 29

lmao sorry this date is taking like 4 chapters to get to i just have random ideas and i just like to put pointless details in sometimes

u kno what im having a good time so it doesnt matter [:

love u <3

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"hyung! can i have a piggy back ride?!" jimin excitedly bounced on his heals besides yoongi.

the four were walking to their date, seeing as it was only 7 o'clock and the sun was still setting. it wasnt too cold either, a perfect day just like this morning.

"no, babe. were almost to the restauraunt. how the fuck do you spell restaurant?" the three boys looked at yoongi.

what the heck is he talking about?

yoongi stopped walking and looked ahead of him blankly, "oh its restaurant. i spelled it right the second time." then yoongi blinked.

"did i just black out?" he asks. his hand went to his head.

"dont worry yoongi hyung, that happens to me all the time." jungkook reasured him.

jimin giggled, "that was weird, are you okay yoongs?" jungkook watched as the younger slipped a small hand in yoongis.

"im fine, did you still want that piggy back ride?" yoongi asked. jimin gasped in excitment.

"yes! please give me a piggy back ride!!" jimin begged with his hands together.

yoongi chuckled at the small boy, "okay then, hop on."

the boys stop, jungkook and taehyung watched as jimin jumped onto yoongis back, "hey hyung," jungkook looked up at taehyung shyly, "c-can i have a piggy back ride too?"

taehyung smiled fondly at the small boy before turning around, "go ahead love."

jungkook quietly cheered to himself before grabbing onto taehyungs broad shoulders, "um, hyung... y-youre too tall."

taehyung bent down a little. well a lot considering that jungkook kept bending him down even more.

hit him from the back kooks 😝😩💦🙌

jungkook was successfully onto taehyungs back. he felt a whole foot taller! like a king!

jungkook had his chin on taehyung right shoulder, while jimin had his head on yoongis left shoulder, "its like were riding them together! hey, maybe we should do that sometime."

jungkook didnt understand what that meant but he agreed anyways, "yeah! that sounds fun! whatever that is..."

he whispered that last part, embarassed that he didnt know what riding meant. but the boys still heard him, "you dont know what riding is?" asked jimin.

jimin had his arms wrapped around yoongis shoulders so his hands rested on the elders pecks, giving them some squeezes occasionally. like they were little boobies.

"mm-mm." jungkook shook his head no before taehyung hiked him up more, "a-am i too heavy hyung? i can get off if you want."

taehyung laughed, "no baby, youre actually quite light. im just making sure you dont slide off of me."

jungkook just nodded against taehyungs shoulder, giving him a light kiss on his neck in the process. then jimin continued talking.

"do... you want to know what riding is?" he asked cautiously.

jungkook nodded, it shouldnt be too bad right?

"okay... well basically its when two people have sex, the one who has the penis in them is on top. riding the penis." jimin shrugged, "theres really nothing else to it."