ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 34

TRIGGER WARNING: bit of smut, mentions of rape + violence

im sorry

also stream idol ok bc i heard about that 65 place drop bullshit and honestly i cant afford this ok

to the strong 3 people that read this bullshit i want u to sTREAM and tHREATEN MURDER ON THOSE WHO DONT

im jk but plz okay

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"holy shit." jungkook mutters underneath his breath.

when jimin said that yoongis apartment was as big as a house, he wasnt lying. the apartment had high ceilings with a whole two floors to it. imagine how big the penthouse must be!

the house had about five bedrooms, along with three bathrooms. the living room was twice the size of taehyungs, and yoongi had a kitchen and a dining room.

all the available bedrooms that jungkook saw were really big, bigger than his own room back at his parents' house. but in the end he settled on one that had a big bed underneath a window that reached the high ceiling.

it was a beautiful room, the ground covered in a soft white carpet. the light of the cloudy skies outside the window shined on the white walls.

there was two other doors in the room, one leading to a huge walk-in closet that had body mirrors covering one singularᶦᵗʸ wall.

jungkook immediately dropped his things on the floor and danced erotically in front of the mirror, giggling at how dumb he looked.

his humming filled the small room as he shook is hips slowly and put his hands in the air, yep he was definitely going to be doing this more often.

he twerked in front of the mirror, staring at the way his flat ass moved. then he let his small hands roam his own body like he was a fierce stripper, ready to collect his cash.

his giggling turned into a small yelp when he heard, "what are you doing?" in a deep familiar voice.

"tae hyung!" he laughed sheepishly, "w-what are you doing here?"

jungkook rubbed his elbow, embarassed that his boyfriend caught him dancing in the mirror. ˢᶦⁿᵍᶦⁿᵍ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰᵒʷᵉʳ˙

"well our bathroom connects our rooms, so i thought i would just come in and say hey." taehyung trudged towards the smaller boy, "but instead i watched you dance weirdly. some how it turned me on." the elder chuckled.

jungkook smiled shyly and wrapped his arms around the tallers neck. well, he tried to anyways.

"that's the worst thing you could see me do, and it turned you on?" jungkook giggled as taehyung nodded his head firmly.

"unbelievable right? anything you do is beautiful, it just... drives me crazy." taehyung said. he leaned down and wrapped his arms around jungkooks hips, lifting him up so they were face to face. jungkooks legs dangled in the air as their chests were pressed against eachothers.

jungkook stared him in the eyes, his face getting closer and closer, "oh yeah?" he whispers, almost against taehyungs mouth.

"yeah." the taller responded, his gaze stuck on jungkooks lips.

the two finally kissed eachother, a slow and deep kiss. taehyung backed them into the mirror, causing jungkook to wrap his legs around the elders slim waist.

jungkook grunted as taehyung started getting more rough with his kisses, leaving the boys thin lips and trailing along his jaw and to his neck. the taller kissing and licking everything he came into contact with, until he found that one spot that made jungkook weak.