ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 24

heres another update bc why not ((((;

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

it was nearing 6 o'clock and taehyung decided to order tae-ke out. ˡᵐᵃᵒ

they had all showered and were cuddling on taehyungs conveniently large bed while watching a movie.

taehyung and yoongi were on the outside, while jimin and jungkook were on the inside.

jungkook could definitely get used to this, laying here with his favorite people in taehyungs apartment. he had to admit that taehyungs apartment was also very beautiful ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ʰᶦᵐ˙

the entire house had a simplistic theme of whites and blacks and greys. the entire apartment consisted of a large living room, a kitchen, two bedroom and two bathrooms.

jungkooks favorite room was taehyungs though, it was very cliche but it was also really pretty.

he had dim fairy lights around the perimeter of the ceiling, little succulents littering the window sill and the little shelves he has put up on the white walls.

little posters of bands and anime covered the wall in just the right amount, taehyungs room really made jungkook feel at home.

jungkook sighed, he felt happy and content. taehyungs arm was wrapped around his waist, while one of jungkooks arms were wrapped around jimins waist and holding taehyungs hand with the other.

jungkook laid there with his eyes shut, its crazy how much can change in practically three weeks.

"i know," a deep voice in his ear startled jungkook, he must have said that out loud, "but im happy it did." taehyung finished.

"me too," jungkook whispered back, yoongi and jimin were sleeping.

"who knew downloading that stupid app would take me to where i am today." jungkooks heart squeezed, he was definitely giving that app five stars later.

jungkook turned around, carefully removing his arm from jimins body. then he just stared at taehyung.

his eyes were closed, he looked so at peace. the fairy lights made his skin glow, he was so beautful.

"youre so beautiful taehyung." jungkook whispered, accidentally dropping the honorific. he didnt care, neither did taehyung.

the younger lifted his hand and traced a single finger tip across taehyungs face.

from his forehead, to his cheeks to his jaw line and back to his forehead.

jungkook traced a swirly design on his forehead again before going down his nose and booping the tip lightly, "beautiful."

jungkook traced a finger over the tip of his nose and went straight through his lips, stopping at his chin. he backtracked and let his finger run across the smooth yet slightly chapped skin of taehyungs lips.

taehyung puckered them, as if he was kissing his finger tip.

the elder grabbed jungkooks wrist, his eyes still closed. he started kissing jungkooks fingertips, down to his knuckles, then down to his wrist.

he stopped and opened his sharp eyes, "youre beautiful." taehyung whispers deeply.

jungkook smiles and put a hand on taehyungs cheek, "can i kiss you?" jungkook asks.

"you dont need to ask." taehyung smiles and chuckles.

the two lean in and give eachother a gentle kiss, nothing but love was poured into it.