ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 16

jungkook and taehyung finished cleaning up the kitchen and getting themselves ready for the day.

"do you really have to go hyung?" jungkook said, he had the hem of his sweater in his hands.

"yep. i have stuff to do today. im sorry okay? well see eachother tomorrow."

taehyung had on the clothes from last night on, black jeans and a red hoodie.

jungkook pouted, "okay... sorry again for hurting you earlier." he looked up at taehyung.

the elder laughed and stepped closer to jungkook, putting both hands on his cheeks, "i told you it was okay. i had fun. thank you for breakfast too, it was delicious."

jungkook blushed at the skinship that was happening between them but nodded his head anyways, "y-youre welcome hyung."

"anyways... i should get going," taehyung kissed jungkooks forehead, "see you tomorrow love."

jungkook nodded and followed taehyung in a daze. he watched as taehyung put on his shoes. he watched as taehyung left through the front door.

he watched as taehyung got in his car.

and he watched as he left the neighborhood.

i should go grocery shopping, he thought, not even noticing that taehyung left in a whole ass car.

jungkook hummed as he put on his shoes and grabbed money from his parents' room. they had it there in case he wanted to order food, because they thought he wouldnt dare leave the house to go grocery shopping.

but here he was, walking happily to the grocery store down the road with the money in his pocket.

he started humming, what a good day this what turning out to be.

jungkooks heart jumped when his phone started ringing, he forgot that thing existed.

he felt each pocket and finally pulled it out, recognizing the ringtone to be jimins.

he smiled and quickly answered, "hi hyung!"

"HI BABY!!! i missed you! how are you?"

jungkook pulled the phone away from his ear as jimin yelled his greeting, "oh im good hyung, sorry about yesterday. i-i didnt mean to call yoongi hyung... that word. you know."

jungkook suddenly got awkward, it was weird when you called other peoples' boyfriend daddy right? he was even confused as to why jimin was even talking to him right now.

"what? you dont have to apologize to me okay? why are you even sorry?" jimin chuckled on the other side, was he really asking me this right now? does he want me to say it out loud to embarass myself? is this my punishment for calling his mans daddy?

jungkook was quiet for a moment, "i... i called your boyfriend daddy, hyung. shouldnt you be mad at me?"

it was quiet yet again, until jungkook heard a laugh come from the other line. was he laughing at me? why is everyone laughing at me these days?

a pout found it way onto jungkooks face. he was walking into the store and grabbing a cart by now, just listening to jimin laughing and composing himself on the other line.

jimin coughed and cleared his throat, "ahh jungkookie... you sure are something else. yoongi hyung and i are dating yes," jungkook felt his heart drop at those words, he didnt know why but he kept listening as he strolled through the aisles.

"but," he sighed mumbling something about how oblivious jungkook was, "listen babe... i didnt want to have to tell you this early in our... relationship, or over the phone for that matter. but believe it or not i like you. as in like like."

jungkooks heart sped up, the cart didnt though because he froze in the middle of an abandoned aisle.

"w-what? what do you mean hyung? you-you cant like like me. you have a boyfriend. and as much as i like like you too, i cant hurt yoongi hyung like that." jungkook almost felt like crying again, but he didnt. he couldnt cry anymore.

"no, no, no, let me finish jungkookie... please?" jungkook nodded as if jimin could see him, "okay."

"yoongi hyung and i... were in a more... open relationship? but its kind of more along the lines of  a 'if you get one, you get the other' kind of thing. we're like a package deal. ever since we started talking to you... we both took and interest in you. so in short, i guess you can say that we both like like you."

jungkook was quiet after that. he just thought it wasnt normal for him to like 3 people at once, he assumed that he would just cross that bridge when he got to it. but here it is, crossing it way too soon for his liking.

jungkook closed his eyes, reminding himself to keep an open mind.

"y-you both like like me?" jungkook whispered, he felt kind of happy.

"ugh... i knew we would freak you out. we have only known you for two weeks and you practically have us whipped for you? thats so weird, im sorry j-"

"i like like you guys too. both of you." jungkook said boldly, inturupting jimins rant, "at first... i thought that i was the weird one because i liked three people. i thought i was a... slut." he whispered the last word, not catching that he admitted that he had a crush on another person.

"wait three? whos the third person?"

aaand jungkook ruined it, he gulped and whispered out taehyungs name.

now he really felt like a slut.

"oh my god! no way! me and yoongs have been crushing on him for like literally forever! we can tell were getting through to him though. atleast youre there with him. maybe we can all meet up!! oh my gosh, wouldnt that be so fun!"

jungkook smiled widely, pushing the cart again, "that would be so fun hyung! we can all go on a date and stuff!" jungkook quickly cleared his throat, "i mean... only if you and yoongi hyung wanted to."

jungkook listened as jimin squealed, "yes, we would love to! eeek, i have to talk to yoongi about this, ill talk to you later babe! bye!" jimin ended the call with a kissy sound leaving a giggly and blushing jungkook to grocery shop all on his own.