ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 19

"tae hyung, im going home. do you need anything before i leave?" jungkook watched as the tall man kneeded at the dough in his hands.

"no... see you later babe." he grunted out.

"okay... text us later okay? im sure the boys will want to hear from us. they would definitely be excited to hear the news!" jungkook smiled and left the cafe.

today was a bit more busy than usual, so jungkook left an hour and a half later that he usually would. he wasnt really mad about it.

beats doing nothing at home.

jungkook got home around 5 p.m and he was tired and starving.

he decided to order take out, since he didnt really feel like cooking at the moment.

while waiting for the food to come jungook lounged on his couch, just browsing through his instagram feed. he was too lazy to change into something more comfortable yet.

then his phone rang, it was yoongi hyung!

"hi hyungie!" jungkook answered quickly.

"aww, no 'daddy' this time?" yoongi teased. jungkook gasped, scandalized by what yoongi just said.

"stop doing that hyung! dont just say that..." jungkook pouted. yoongi was never going to let this go was he.

yoongi laughed at the younger, "what are you doing right now kookie?"

"i just got home from work..." jungkook said quietly.

"really? this late?" jungkook could hear some concern in yoongis voice.

"yeah... it was busier today than usual, so i stayed a little longer to help them out. but then junbag told me to leave or he would pour coffee all over me..." jungkook listened to the giggle on the other side of the line. hearing him whisper something about how dumb a name like junbag was.

"speaking of work... did anything happen with taehyung today?" yoongi suddenly got serious, maybe he didnt read the group chat yet.

"yeah actually... so much happened today with him but ill only tell you some of it for now." jungkook says, he paused but then continued when yoongi didnt say anything.

"this morning when i got to work taehyung accidentally scared me. so i accidentally punched him." jungkook grinned when yoongi snickered but continued, "so then he asked me to kiss it better. which i thought was kind of weird but who would pass up an opportunity to kiss taehyung?"

yoongi let out a hum of agreement and jungkook continued, "so i kissed him, and his skin was so smooth holy jesus i cant wait for you to try it... anyway, then he asked for another one. so i was like 'heck yeah' and i went for it. but then he kissed me. on the lips." jungkook waited in suspense as yoongi was silent.

"no. fucking. way." jungkook let out a giddy giggle. he was laying on his stomach with his feet in the air, he felt like a high school girl.

"yes way." jungkook whispered.

"how was it? were his lips nice? aish~ i want to kiss him. imagine how it was for him, oh my gosh! i bet your lips would feel so nice on mine." jungkook blushed and fumbled with a piece of thread on a pillow.

"you and jimin... gosh you two are just so blunt about everything. youre going to kill me one day." jungkook giggled, "anyways, what are up to hyung?"

"ahh, im walking home from work right now. namjoon and i got to leave early today because we just finished up his mixtape." jungkook rolled onto his back.

"oh yeah! i forgot you guys make music together. i havent talked to him in a while. but thats so cool that you make music hyung. you should let me hear some of your music some day, im sure its amazing."