ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 31

it was the next day, jimin was driving jungkook to his parents' house to gather some things before he left to seoul.

yoongi and taehyung stayed home, since they had had headaches from last night. also to pack up taehyungs things.

to be honest, jungkook was kind of scared. he was happy that he got to be closer to his favorite people, but its under bad circumstances.

"what are you thinking about, kookie?" jimin interrupted jungkooks train of thought.

"just... this situation. it weird how this is just happening so fast. but its more weird that im okay with it. like im- turn right. im scared, for what could happen. but im happy for some weird reason." jimin chuckled.

"i feel the same baby, dont worry. i dont think anything bad will happen, we should just trust yoongi and stick by his side. i think everything will be okay." jimin put a hand on jungkooks thigh, "i promise."

jungkook interlaced their fingers together, "thank you hyung... turn left here."

after a few minutes the two boys were finally in front of jungkooks house, "want me to go in with you?" jimin asked as he stopped the car.

jungkook did, but he didnt know if that would cause any problems with his parents or not. causing problems with his parents and boyfriend was the last thing he wanted to do, but he didnt want to face them alone.

"ill take that as a yes then. come on babe, everything will be okay." jimin chuckled and opened his door.

jungkook watched as the boy ran around the car to open jungkooks door before he could even unbuckle himself.

"sire." jimin said with a posh accent, he bowed and grabbed jungkooks hand to help him out of the car.

jungkook laughed at the act, "oh my, thank you, kind sir. how could i ever repay you!"

jimin pretended to think as he shut jungkooks door, "hm... i do believe a kiss shall have to do."

"a kiss?!" jungkook said scandalously, his hand was over his chest dramatically.

"yes, my dear sir. a kiss." jimins voice started going back to normal before he stepped closer to jungkook, staring at the youngers thin lips

"lay it on me daddy." jungkook said jokingly. he giggled when jimin pushed their noses together, jungkooks hands found their way to jimins shoulders.

jimin smiled and pecked jungkook, but then he went in again for a deeper kiss.

jimins arms were around jungkooks waist, "h-hyung, we have stuff to do." jungkook pointed out against jimins lips.

the elder whined, "can we atleast makeout in your room."

jungkook giggled as jimin pouted above him, "not with my parents here hyung." he pulled away from him and walked towards his front door, "come on!"

jimin sighed and trudged behind him, they were both suddenly nervous.

now that jungkook was in front of the door he didnt know if he should just walk in or knock.

he decided that if he knocked his parents might not even let him in, so he tried to open the door. but it was locked, no surprise there. im sure they have higher security ever since the incident.

jungkook dug around the plant besides the door, that now had little leaves growing! he found an extra key tangled in the plants roots.

after unlocking the door the two boys glanced around, "mom? dad?" jungkook shouted.