ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 12

it was 6:30 a.m and jungkook woke up startled from his alarm. he was also a little afraid because of his job, and because of jimin from last night.

jungkook really hoped that jimin was okay, and yoongi. he doesnt know where they live, and all he could do was text them words of encouragement. he felt useless.

but he lifted his chin up, they will come to me when theyre comfortable trusting their issues with me. i shouldnt be worried, if they dont have me, they have eachother right?

jungkook sighed and dragged himself to take a shower.

after cleaning himself up and getting dressed, he slumped onto his bed and picked up his phone to see if he had any messages from jimin or yoongi.

or even taehyung. the three know eachother so maybe taehyung would know something.

but alas he just opened a singular vague, 'im okay baby. really.' text from jimin.

he texted back more words of love, telling him that he would always be there for jimin no matter what (with a little heart of course) and decided that he should make his way to work.

after eating a quick piece of toast he walked down the streets of busan. birds were chirping and the sun was out.

this wouldve been a perfect morning if it werent for his sad hyung and stressful day of work ahead.

but he pushed the bad thoughts away, today is going to be a good day, the morning sun is clear evidence of it!!!

the high pitched ding brought taehyungs attention away from the caramel something coffee he was making. the lonesome customer turned his attention to the boy also, but quickly looked away.

"hi hyung." jungkook let out gently, he felt as if he talked too loud the whole neighborhood would be woken up.

taehyung smiled and continued what he was doing, so jungkook just let himself go behind the counter and into the back locker room to drop off his bag and such.

when he came back he was greeted with a cafe void of any customers, and taehyungs back to him.

jungkook just stared at him from the back, he has a really nice figure. from his broad shoulders, down to his slim waist, to his curvy bum and muscular thighs. jungkook couldnt help but stare, he must work out a lot.

"are you just gonna stare at me, or do you want to get to cleaning those tables?" taehyungs deep voice cut his little checking out session short.

jungkook watched as the taller male turned around and smirked. he ignored the burning in his face and let out a small, sorry.

he realized that the bucket and rag was behind taehyung, underneath the counter. so he shuffled in front of the good looking man and looked up shyly, "e-excuse me, hyung."

by this point taehyung was leaning against the counter, sleeves rolled up and arms crossed. jungkook had his own hands clasped together and looked up through his dark hair at the elder.

"why?" taehyung asked. that made jungkook confused. what the heck do you mean why? idk either jungkook im just trying to write something crazy, u know???

jungkook blinked, he needs to sleep more or something if hes gonna keep blacking out like that.

"umm, i need to clean the tables. a-and youre in front of the bucket." jungkook hated himself for that stupid stutter he does. taehyung probably thinks hes a weirdo.

"oh am i? huh, thats weird." jungkook watched as taehyung stayed in the same position, he even started to pick at his nails. he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and slight frustration.

"hyung~." jungkook whined, "y-you wanted me to clean tables, why wont you let me?" jungkook pouted staring at the uninterested man.

"hmm. i dont really know what youre talking about, love." jungkook felt his face grow even hotter, theres that nickname again. though jungkook didnt hate it, just the fact that he was affected by it.

he sighed and turned on his heals to look in the storage room for more rags or whatever, but he was followed by taehyung.

he didnt say anything, neither of them did. the taller boy just leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed as the smaller dug around the dark room for a rag of some sort.

just as he was about to give up, jungkook found a small white box labelled, white cotton washing rags (35), on the very very top of a cabinet. he was fairly confident that he could get it, he was pretty tall for his age anyways. atleast thats what he thought.

jungkook was on his tiptoes, his fingertips barely grazed the corner of the box that was hanging off the edge. and just when he was about to get it, a hand came out of nowhere and pushed the box further away from jungkooks fingers.

jungkook scoffed, he did not just do that! he turned around swifty to scold his boss, but then he realized how close they were.

taehyungs hand was still on top of the cabinet, while his other was on a shelf next to jungkooks head. jungkook was trapped.

"oops, sorry." taehyung said lowly, his nose was the tiniest centimeter away from jungkooks. his sharp eyes were watching jungkooks wide ones.

"hyu-hyung..." jungkook said quietly, his arms curled against his own chest and he looked down that the cement floor.

the distant ding of the door was heard, signalling a customer. taehyung pushed himself away from jungkook, but not before bending down to his ear and whispering, "get started on those tables, hm?"

jungkook felt his face heat up at the brush of taehyungs lips on his ear and watched as his boss left him in the storage room, flustered.

where did that come from?

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

kind of a short ᵃⁿᵈ ˢʰᶦᵗᵗʸ ass chapter but u know what its okay