ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 39

hello i am tired and i want die

here u go <3

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"oh my gosh, im so excited!" jimin squealed, bouncing in the back of taehyungs car.

the four of them were going to the movies, they were seeing a scary movie called, "THE NUN". yoongi said that it was supposed to be really good, so they all went to see it on his next day off. which was today obviously.

yoongi rolled his eyes, "yeah, you wont be saying that when youre crying in my shoulder, begging to leave. you hate scary movies jimin."

jungkook snickered and looked at yoongi through the little rear view mirror, he looks like such a M A N when he drives a car.

jimin scoffed, "i do not!" he whined, his mouth wide open from the accusation. "i love scary movies, just because i actually get scared doesnt mean i hate them! that just means that they do what theyre meant to do."

the car was quiet after that, jimin had a point. some people just loved the rush of being afraid during a movie, jungkook didnt. he absolutely hated scary movies, and based on the reviews he read earlier, he was so in for it for the next two hours.

but yoongi and jimin seemed to be excited about it, taehyung seemed neautral. so jungkook just decided to go with the flow. it was just a movie after all, and if he got scared he just had an excuse to cuddle one of his boyfriends.

jungkook gulped, it was nearing eight p.m and the movie started at 8:30 because yoongi wanted the latest time he could get. jungkook wasnt ready at all for this. first, he had to sit through a two hour long scary movie, and then he had to walk through a scary parking lot back to taehyungs car.

"taehyung, let me cuddle with you!" jimin said, "yoongis a meanie, i dont want to sit next to him." jimin pouted crossing his arms over his chest and staring out the dark window.

jungkook smiled, scooting over towards jimin and leaning his head on the elders shoulder, "dont worry hyung, ill protect you."

jimin smiled, a cute smile that made jungkooks heart burst. he wrapped an arm around jungkooks shoulder, opening his mouth to say something but was interrupted by a snort from taehyung.

"no you wont jungkook," he said, turning around to stare at the two, "i see you gulping back there like a little kid. youre just as afraid as jimin."

jungkook frowned with an embarassed blush on his face. taehyung didnt have to out him like that. gosh.

"w-well... whatever." he squeaks out. jungkook squeezed his thighs together, leaning even more into jimin while playing with the hem of his shirt.

"both of you are mean!" jungkook chimed in again. he wrapped an arm around jimins waist, hugging him from the side and staring at the two in front of them, "jimin and i dont need you! were brave enough with just eachother."

now it was yoongi who snorted, the rolling of his eyes was obvious with the slight movement of his head. "yeah, sure." he mocks, "dont come running to us when youre scared then."

jimin tightened his hold on jungkook, the two were pouting, "we wont!"

yoongi chuckled along with taehyung as he pulled into the movie theaters parking lot. the bright lights shined in the night, the little cliche happy and sad masks that glowed in the dark gave jungkook a weird feeling though. they just looked so... eerie.

"c'mon kids," yoongi said. he opened his door to get out of the car and turned to the two in the back, "we have a scary movie to watch."

jungkook gulped, probably jimin too. but the two ignored their fear and got out of the car, tightly holding onto eachothers clammy hands.

"are we getting food?" jimin asks, swinging his and jungkooks arms. yoongi and taehyung were in front of them doing the same, except more daddy-er. somehow they made anything look more daddy than jungkook or jimin could.

"i dont know, will it end up on the floor 10 minutes into the movie?" yoongi asked sarcastically. he opened the door to the movie theater, holding it open for all three of his boyfriends.

"no! ill just have you guys hold it. then there will be no problems." jimin chirped. he shrugged at his idea and yoongi just rolled his eyes.

yoongi gave jimin and jungkook his card before taking out a different one and standing in line for tickets, "go get food then, ill text you the theater number later."

jimin took the card with a cheeky smile and a cute peck on yoongi's cheek, "thank you! i love you, king!" jimin skipped away with jungkook in his grasp.

"yeah, love you too."yoongi muttered, pulling taehyung closer to his body. jungkook sent them a small wave before turning around to walk with jimin.

"mm, what should we get?" jimin asks loudly. he wraps an arm around jungkooks shoulders and pulls him into his body, kissing jungkook on his temple.

just as jungkook was about to reply, a loud, disgusted scoff sounded through out the food line. jungkook peaked behind jimins shoulder, seeing a middle aged woman quietly standing in line. it wasnt her that made the sound, she actually looked really nice.

no, it was the man behind her. he looked to be about jimins age, maybe even older. "wow jungkook, you got him on a leash real quick." he said sarcastically.

jungkook just looked at the man confused and tightened his grip on jimin. the man just laughed and moved around to the front of them with a smile that resembled a heart.

"hey jimin, the hell are you doing here?" he said. he had a sassy aura to him, yet it was still friendly. he kind of scared jungkook but jimins loud laugh eased him.

"hoseok hyung! its been a while!" jimin pulled off of jungkook and did a weird bro-handshake that the Straights™ usually do. "what are you doing here?"

hoseok smiled, he had red hair that really suited his tan skin. ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʳᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶦʳ ᶦˢ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶦᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ⋅ he was a cutie! "just grocery shopping." hoseok said before letting out a chuckle, "to see a movie you dumbass, my god."

jimin rolled his eyes with a laugh, "what are you seeing? who are you with?" jungkook interlaced jimins fingers with him, and moved him up in the line.

"oh, im seeing the nun with jin and joon." hoseok gestured his head to the two that were getting movie tickets, taehyung and yoongi didnt even see them yet.

"anyways," hoseok starts again, turning to jungkook, "you and jimin a thing now? what about yoongi?" he asks with a cheeky smile, turning to jimin at the last question.

jimin swings their hands back and forth, looking up at hoseok with a fond smile. "yoongis still a thing. mine, jungkooks and taehyungs thing." it was quiet, jimin staring at hoseok with raised eyebrows.

hoseok gasped, "taehyung too? oh my god. next thing you know all seven of us will be in a relationship!" he said jokingly, waving his hand a bit in the air.

jimin let out a loud chuckle, pulling out yoongis card when he saw they were second in line. "that would just be ridiculous."

jimin took charge and starting buying their food, ordering things from candy to different slurpies. jungkook just turned to look at hoseok who was standing with his hands in his jeans pockets and a little closed-mouth smile on his face that showed off his little dimples.

hoseok was actually really tall, he was much taller than jungkook and jimin. he had to be the size of taehyung atleast.

"youre shorter than i imagined." hoseok said. he was staring back at jungkook and he didnt even know it.

jungkook blushed and nodded his head, "youre taller than i imagined." jungkook shrugged. "usually its the short ones that have an attitude like you."

hoseok smirks, an arm wrapping around jungkooks shoulders. "oh, i like you." he laughs, "well be good friends jungkook."