ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 30

ALBUM JUST DROPPED THE FUCK IVE HAD CHILLS ALL MORNING THIS SHIT IS INSANEXISBSOWNWK

ahem,,,, anways stream idol 💅

love u <3

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

jungkook sighed in exasperation, it was now the end of the date. except yoongi was drunk and taehyung was tipsy.

jimin was inbetween yoongi and taehyung, holding them by the waist. while jungkook was besides yoongi. he needed extra support seeing as how he could barely walk.

yoongi had 9 margaritas, claiming that he couldnt taste the alcohol so it just must not be there! what a dumdum.

taehyung however only had 2 margaritas, he just cant handle alcohol very well apparently.

it was now nearing 10 p.m and they were just barely leaving the restaurant.

just kidding, they were actually kicked out because taehyung and yoongi thought it was a good idea to start making out in the middle of the restaurant! it was so embarassing.

"im going back some day~ come with me to blue by you~" yoongi was loudly singing some english song in jungkooks ears.

"those arent even the right words, yoongs." jimin mumbles with a smile. he was ignored though.

"you know what jungoo?" jungkook smiled at the way he said his name and looked up at yoongi.

"what hyung?"

"i," he burped, "i think that youre... pretty nice. i love you. so cute." jungkook blushed as yoongi started making baby noises.

"youre drunk." jungkook pokes yoongis chest with his finger.

"not, not even. i havent drunken alcohol since like... two weeks ago."

jungkook just laughed, "whatever you say hyung."

jungkook felt yoongis hand travel down to his ass, he didnt really do anything about it though.

it was quiet, the streets of busan were a little more empty than what it was when they walked here first.

there were some drunk people just stumbling around with their pals, but that was it.

yoongi just sang under his breath while slipping his hand into jungkooks back pocket, pulling him closer to the taller.

it was peaceful, everything was calm. it wasnt cold and the boys were just minding their own business and enjoying eachothers company.

well, that was until they heard a person yell, "hey! suga?! is that you?"

jungkook felt yoongi freeze, causing the three to stop also. the hand on jungkooks butt squeezed harshly before yoongi turned around.

"hey i knew it was you. what are you doing back here? came back for more?" jungkook was so confused.

did this guy and yoongi have a bad past with eachother? how did they know eachother? whats going on?

yoongi was suddenly able to stand on his own. he had an angry look on his face and his hands were turned into fists.

"what the fuck do you want, jun?" he says harshly.

idk if jun is even a name just pretend okay

this jun fellow was leaning against the brick wall of a random building, sucking a cigerette, "nothing much. just wanted to see if the suga had actually came back. and it looks like he has, he even brought some whores with him too. you still share? id like to see what that one can do."