ᴇᴩɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ, ʜᴀʜᴀ

"you good?" taehyung asks, cupping jungkook's face with warm, comforting hands.

jungkook sighed, leaning his face into taehyung's palms and wrapping his hands around the taller's wrists.

jungkook was nervous, and he knew his boyfriends were too. this was such a big thing. jungkook had yet to even meet yoongi's, jimin's, or tae's parents. but his parents were fucking weird so jungkook just had to deal with it.

"i guess," jungkook shrugs. "i'm just...nervous. i feel weird, suspicious. they're so cool with this and it's such a change from the parents i'd see every other month that would do nothing but scold me for practically doing nothing."

taehyung nods his head understandingly, kissing jungkook on the nose and sliding his hands down to fix jungkook's dress shirt.

"i get it," taehyung says with a small smile. "my parents were the same way too, that's why we don't really...talk as much. but i think you should be glad that your parents changed their ways, that they're more supportive of you."

jungkook fumbles with taehyung's shirt with small nod of agreement. "yeah," he sighs once more. "i guess you're right...everything will be alright, right?" jungkook asks, wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist.

taehyung chuckles at jungkook's wariness and nods his head. "everything will be alright." he confirms, and that was enough for jungkook to practically melt in taehyung's embrace.

the two hugged each other for a few moments until a loud gasp and a few curses were heard from down the hall.

"someone knocked on the door. jungkook do we get it? i am afraid." jimin whispers once he tiptoes into the bathroom.

jungkook pulls away from taehyung with a smile, glancing at yoongi and jimin who were staring at jungkook with expecting eyes. "why so scared?"

"i don't know, nan molla." jimin shrugged. it was silent for a moment, everyone staring at jimin as if simultaneously saying, 'what the fuck.'.

it was then that jimin gasped loudly, staring at jungkook with wide eyes. "that was part of the song, jungkook! 'i'm so sorry but it's fake love,' remember? that was-" a knock on the front door echoed throughout the house again and jungkook suddenly remembered about his parents.

"okay," jungkook started, unconsciously tweaking each boyfriend's appearance. "i'm going to get that. everyone get your shoes on, if you don't look like you're ready to go, they will stay and make small talk. then we'd probably end up staying and eating here. so hurry up, chop chop please."

jungkook quickly waddled to the front door, feeling satisfied at the immediate action the men took behind him.

"...not even home. what if we have the wrong house honey? there's no way jungkook's...lover is this ri-" jungkook opens the door with a smile, the words from his father's mouth immediately seizing and turning into a smile.

"oh my, kookie! look how handsome you are, yoonji must be treating us to something fancy tonight, hm?" jungkook smiled when his mother spoke up, hugging each parent and letting them in.

"it's yoongi, mom. not yoonji." jungkook said, trying not to let his smile slip into a grimace at her mistake.

jungkook felt satisfied when he turned around after shutting the door and finding his boyfriends standing neatly, ready to greet his parents.

"mom, dad," jungkook started, quickly walking so he was stood between the two groups. "this is taehyung, jimin, and yoongi. my boyfriends." jungkook said.

jungkook slightly laughed at the way his dad went down the line of his boyfriends to shake their hands, it was a sight jungkook thought he'd never see.