ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 23

it was two days later, and jungkook was being discharged.

he was currently wearing a t-shirt that belonged to taehyung, and some shorts that belonged to jimin.

"so... where are we going now?" jungkook was walking with taehyungs arm wrapped around his shoulder and jimin holding his hand.

"were going to my place." says taehyung.

he nodded as they walked out of the building and towards taehyungs car.

jungkook was so happy to be out of that hospital, although he still had to come back next week to get his stitches removed.

he felt himself frown when he remembered about the wound, it was definitely going to be a scar. an ugly one at that. jungkook didnt know if he would be able to show his body with a shirt off after this.

"hey baby, you okay?" he heard jimin ask.

he looked at jimin, they were already in the car. taehyung in the driver seat with yoongi in the passenger, while jimin and jungkook were in the back.

"yeah. im fine." jungkook looks at his exposed knee, show casing a small smile on his face.

jimin put a small hand onto the youngers thigh and kissed his cheek, "are you sure? you can tell me anything you know." jimin whispers.

"ahh. its nothing important hyung. just thinking about the ugly scar im going to have after my scratch heals." jungkook fiddles with jimins hands.

jimin chuckles, "it wont be ugly. i bet it will look so cool. beautiful even, just because its a part of you. it doesnt matter if you have a scar on your chest, youre still our jungkookie."

jungkook smiles and his face heats up, "really? you think so?"

jimin nodded, "of course, beautiful."

jungkook looks up at jimin, "thanks hyungie."

jimins eyes flickered down to jungkooks smile, "can i kiss you?"

jungkook smiled even wider, if that was possible and nodded his head, "yes."

the elder leaned into jungkook and pecked his lips three times. from one corner, to the middle, to the other corner.

then he kissed jungkook full on, the sound of lips smacking and soft music playing was heard through out the car.

"hey, i wanna kiss you guys too." yoongi whined.

the boys pulled away from eachother and watched as yoongi made the passenger seat as flat as it could without crushing jimins thighs.

jimin and jungkook giggled at the older boy, jimin leaned down and kissed him upside down.

"ugh, come on, not while im driving guys!" taehyung complained, his eyes were focussed on the road in front of him.

jungkook laughed and leaned forward in his seat towards taehyung, "does taehyungie want kisses too?" he teases.

taehyung pouts, "no... im driving."

jungkook ignored what the boy said and trailed his lips along taehyungs jawline.

"jungkook." taehyung warned in a deep voice. he was gripping the steering wheel with white knuckles, and his jaw was clenched. jungkook could feel it against his lips.

"yes, hyung?"jungkook whispered against his jaw, jungkook started kissing down taehyung neck.

"stop it, im driving. we can do this when we get home." taehyung says firmly, but his actions say other wise when his head moves and gives jungkook more access to his neck.

"just pull over, we can do this now." jungkook whined against taehyungs neck, the vibrations of his voice making taehyung grunt in normal frustration and sexual frustration.

"no. we are not doing this in the car. go make out with jimin or something. id rather not kill us trying to get home. especially since we just got you back."

jungkook pouted against the elders wet neck, "hm, fine."

he left a chaste kiss on taehyungs cheek before pulling away and looking out the window with crossed arms.

jungkook wasnt really mad, he definitely knew where taehyung was coming from. he just wanted to see what would happen if he acted mad.

"baby, im sorry okay? we can kiss all you want when we get home. just five more minutes and were there." taehyung said loudly.

this made both of the boys that were once making out stop and look up, "whats wrong?" asks jimin.

"jungk-"

"hyung doesnt want me to kiss him. he thinks im gross." jungkook chimes in before taehyung could talk.

both boys look at taehyung, "what? why?" taehyung looked a little hurt.

jungkook giggled, "im kidding, im kidding. taehyung just didnt want me to kiss him while he was driving, thats all."

yoongi and jimin chuckled while taehyung just looked a little frustrated, not sexually this time.

"whatever, makeout with jimin or something." taehyung said, a bit coldly but not enough to actually hurt jungkooks feelings.

jungkoom laughs and leans foreward again, "aww, hyung are you mad at me? im sorry, i didnt mean it."

taehyung ignored him and turned into an apartment parking lot, "were here."

taehyung got out of the car and slammed the door, leaving the other 3 in a confused silence.

after hurredly getting out the boys followed taehyung inside the brick building and up the stairs, "hyung, i really didnt mean it. you know that right. i was kidding."

they were in the small apartment now, it was clean and organized. taehyung threw off his shirt and shoes before making his way into the back of the house, "im taking a shower." he muttered.

yoongi and jimin silently sat on the couch after taking off their shoes while jungkook followed taehyung after taking off his.

"hyung." jungkook whispers.

jungkook followed taehyung to his room, "hyung." he called again, a bit louder this time though.

"what jungkook-ah." taehyung said, well more like yelled.

jungkook flinched, "i-im sorry. i didnt mean to hurt your feelings hyung. i was just kidding, okay? i dont actually think that you think im gross, i was just kidding." jungkook took a breath, "i understand that you didnt want to kill us, i just wanted to tease you."

jungkook had his head down, his hands clasped together.

taehyung stepped closer to jungkook in silence. he kept stepping closer and closer until he had, you guessed it, trapped jungkook against the wall.

"oh yeah?" taehyung asked darkly, "well im kidding too."

jungkook blinks, what?

taehyung started laughing, "i really got you there, didnt i? did you really think i would be mad at you for that? i knew what you were up to." taehyung says with a boxy smile on his face.

jungkook looks up with his eyebrows furrowed, "fuck you, taehyung."

jungkook punched taehyung in the chest weakly, "i thought i already messed up, and we arent even together yet!" jungkook yelled as taehyung just laughed heartily.

"im sorry love, i am. and did you just say fuck? who knew you were such a sailer!" taehyung grabbed jungkooks wrists, resting them onto his own broad shoulders.

jungkook blushed and gripped at the area between taehyungs neck and shoulder, leaning into his body.

taehyung had his large hands on jungkooks waist, "aww~ i made my baby mad~." taehyung said.

"hmph. you suck." said jungkook as he pouted.

the older boy laughed and leaned down, and whispered seductively into jungkooks ear, "yeah? i swallow too, love."

jungkooks mouth was left wide open at the comment, taehyung pulled away with a wink and took a very much needed shower.