ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 45

told u id be back

i love u <3!

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

it was not a good night.

so far anyways.

everyone except for jungkook was drunk, and he didnt want to get drunk with them because then who would remind them not to do bad things?!

all jungkook could do was hide very valuable looking vases and lamps from the reckless boys (yoongi didnt need anymore lamps broken) and yell at hoseok for trying to touch everyones ass.

yeah, you could imagine jungkooks surprise when he was hiding an abstract, very expensive looking painting and instead he got a whole hand on his left ass cheek. hoseok even muttered the number 'six' under his breath, which was probably a rating right?

on a scale of one to ten, jungkooks ass was a six, according to hoseok.

besides hoseoks ass-touching habits, namjoon had also been following jungkook around. he would slur his words about sleepovers and their best friendship. but it was a bit awkward because jin, who was little tipsy, kept following him around too, asking if namjoon still loved him.

so namjin was following him around, hoseok has touched his ass four times, the number he mutters getting lower and lower. it didnt really matter to jungkook whether his ass was a three out of ten or not, jungkook said he would slap hoseok if he touched his ass again.

now that left his lovely boyfriends. they were angels practically. tae and jimin were almost fucking on the kitchen island, and yoongi was sitting in the corner eating cheeze-its. so really, it was only yoongi who was an angel.

"jimin, tae, if youre gonna do that what did i say to do?" jungkook asked, covering up his mild frustration with a light tone youd use for children.

jimin stopped kissing tae, turning around in his skin-tight boxers and sauntering over to a little, exhausted jungkook. "why babe? why dont you join us instead?" he asked with a smirk.

the scene was probably set up to be sexy and sultry, but jimin could not stop waving his body around drunkly. he looked like an idiot to say the least.

"how about you and tae go in the bedroom, hm? we have guests jiminie, i dont think they want to see you guys fucking in the kitchen." jungkook explained, pulling jimins hand in his own.

namjoon who was behind them suddenly chimed in. "yeah! you better listen to my best friend." he demanded, getting a look of fondness from jin.

"yeah, you tell em baby." jin said quietly, looking at namjoon like he was starstruck.

jimin ignored the two, pulling jungkook by the waist until their bodies were pressed flush together. jungkook gulped at the boner that was pressed against his abdomen and only stared at jimin with a blush on his face.

"c'mon baby." jimin said with a cocky grin, but that was cut short when yoongi threw a half eaten cheeze-it at jimins head.

"no!" he yelled. "you have tae, i want jungkook!" yoongis words were slurred, much like the other five drunks in the house.

jimins startled, loose grip allows jungkook to pull himself out and walk towards yoongi who was trying to push himself up. "can you help me up kookie?" he groaned, shutting his eyes.

jungkook turned around to see taehyung and jimin sloppily making out while drunkly walking to the guest bedroom that was down stairs. namjoon was staring at him while jin was kissing his boyfriend on the neck, which made jungkook laugh. he was an accidental cock block.