ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 14

it was somewhere around 3 a.m. well... thats what jungkook was assuming. all he had been doing was staring at the wall. he would think, then cry, then cheer himself up.

then repeat the cycle over and over again, he was so exhausted but with the constant beep of his phone that was still going on he couldnt really fall asleep.

he didnt want to get up and turn off the sound he was afraid to see what yoongi and jimin were saying to him. or even taehyung. or even the other guys!!!

and here he goes, crying again. he grabbed the pillow hes been sobbing into for the last few hours.

aish jungkook its not even that bad, its not like youll meet them, all you have to do is ignore them. itll be fine.

youre right. well... im right. ill never meet them anyways and i can just block them.

but theyre my friends. my only friends. and i ruined that.

more tears fell out of his eyes. how could he be so stupid? who just does that?

his phone rang, this time is was the ringtone for taehyung. yes, he had different ringtones for different people. some people thought it was weird, but jungkook thought it was cute so thats just what he did.

he sniffled and crawled onto the floor, he didnt want to answer but taehyung was his boss. maybe it was important.

he checked the time, it was around 2:30 a.m. not that late, but late enough for him to question why taehyung was calling.

he cleared his throat and with the clearest korean he could muster up he said, "hello?"

he didnt sound like he was crying, atleast thats what he thought anyways.

"open your door." taehyung said bluntly.

"w-what?" jungkooks voice cracked. if taehyung didnt know before, he  definitely knew now that he was crying like a baby.

"you heard me. open your door, im in front of your house." jungkook didnt know what to do. he just put on the dress shirt from work and tiptoed down stairs to open the front door for his boss.

he didnt know why he was tiptoeing. it wasnt like there was anyone in the house he could disturb.

with the phone still to his ear he opened the front door just crack, but it was pushed open by the one and only taehyung.

"hyu-" he was cut off.

"why are you crying? whats wrong? who did this to you?" questions came falling out of taehyungs mouth.

even thinking about it made jungkook break down, god im over reacting in front of him, how embarassing. its not even that bad.

"i-i-i-" he couldnt even speak.

taehyung stepped into the dark empty house, "i heard from the boys that something happened. they didnt tell me what but they wanted me to check on you. good thing i did."

taehyung shut and locked the door, before stepping into the living room and sitting on the sofa, "come sit, love."

that alone calmed jungkook down, he shuffled over to taehyung as the elder turned a lamp that was next to him.

as he was sitting, jungkook realized that he probably shouldve put on pants instead of a shirt, god how embarassing. jungkook played with the end of his shirt while taehyung just observed him.

"now do you want to tell me what happened?" taehyung grabbed jungkooks hand that was fiddling with his shirt, making the younger look up at him.

"i-its really embarassing. and gross." jungkook said quietly. he held onto taehyungs hand with his dear life, if this was the last time he ever saw taehyung he wanted to hold him as much as he could before he left.