ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 7

jungkook woke up the next morning in the same position a fell asleep in. he felt... empty. which he shouldnt be right? he just got a new job, hes independent after all. but he just couldnt bring himself to be happy about it.

now he just got anxious, he has a job. hes never had a job before, he knew he was going to be fired the first day he even showed up.

then he realized that taehyung didnt tell him when to come in on tuesday. or was it even tuesday? what if he was supposed to go on thursday? or monday? oR TODAY??

he felt a pit grow in his stomach, oh my gosh i have to quit, i cant do this. i cant work. im not even capable!

a ding from his phone inturrupted his thoughts. it was still in his pants pocket on the floor, he was surprised it was even charged still.

after stretching his poor, weak body from the oh so busy day of job-hunting yesterday, jungkook slid onto his floor before fishing his phone out of his pants and seeing what the ding was from.

Unknown: hi jungkook! its taehyung. i just remembered that i forgot to...[view message]

POLYCHAT: parkdaddy sent you a message! (3)

POLYCHAT: yoongZ added you to groupchat: daddies👅💦😩 (13)

park.jimin liked your post.

jungkooks eyes widened, hes never had this many notifications at the same time before like this.

he clicked on the first one, and easily the most important one. taehyung.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Taehyung:

hi jungkook! its taehyung. i just remembered that i forgot to tell you when to come in on tuesday. haha, silly me. just come in at around 9 a.m. thats around opening time. see you then!

You:

oh hello taehyung. thank you for telling me, i almost had a panic attack when i realized that i didnt get a time! ill definitely be there, see you then! (:

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

jungkook let out a paranoid sigh, maybe he shouldve left out the part about the panic attack? oh well, whats done is done. maybe he'll think im a freak and i wont have to go on tuesday.

that thought made jungkook laugh a little, some how releasing some of the stress he had.

he clicked in the infamous polychat, seeing messages from jimin and that groupchat yoongi added him in.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

parkdaddy:

oh! sorry i didnt answer u baby i got super busy

but im back!!! i missed u so much !!!!

now ur not answering me ))): kookie im sorry plz answer

j.jkook:

its okay hyung. (: really, i was busy yesterday too.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

after answering jimin he opened the group chat that he was added into by yoongi.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

yoonZ added j.jkook, k.tae, and parkdaddy to the group chat!

parkdaddy added HOEseok and leJINdary to the groupchat!

parkdaddy named the chat: daddies👅💦😩

leJINdary added namjinnie to the groupchat!

leJINdary:

bitch.

parkdaddy:

ugh namjoon is totally NOT daddy

why would u even add him

HOEseok:

Yeah well look who's talking, twink.

yoongZ:

wtf chim. who are these nerds

parkdaddy:

there my friends!!

hey u know kookie too?? my baby~

leJINdary:

hes not your baby jimin, you met him like two days ago and hes clearly not interested in you

right jungkook?

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
jungkook felt himself blush, be didnt know what to say.

the chat was made a whole hour ago, and they were all waiting for his awkward response. maybe if i delete the app, i wont have to answer.

jungkook decided against it, having all these people talk to him made him feel cool and important.

yet he didnt know what to say so he just decided to dodge the awkward question, somehow.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

j.jkook:

theyre*

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

he turned off his phone, hiding it under his jeans and went down stairs to search for some food.