ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 5

jungkook was staring at the cracked sidewalk below his feet, he needed to sit down. he has been walking in circles for quite a few hours now.

he saw a small cafe, filled to the brim with people. he didnt really want to go in there with all those people, but it was the only cafe around a bunch of shopping centers.

the ring of a bell was heard when jungkook opened the door, of course the talking of people masked the sound so only he heard.

he looked around and found a small one seated table, empty in the corner of the loud cafe. he smiled, atleast i can sit down now.

jungkook didnt hesitate to make his way to the small table and whip out his phone to connect to the cafes free wifi.

once he was connected his phone dinged three times.

park.jimin started following you.

POLYCHAT: parkdaddy sent you a message!

POLYCHAT: parkdaddy sent you an image!

jungkooks eyebrows furrowed, did he find my instagram? he tapped the notification which lead him to park jimins instagram account.

after scrolling through a few of his photos and reading his captions, he concluded that this indeed was the jimin he met earlier that day, yet he still had his doubts. he hesitantly followed jimin back and clicked on the message that jimin sent him.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

parkdaddy:

hi babyyy i found ur IG!!! ur such a cutie !!!

[attatched image]

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

jungkook let out a small gasp at the screenshot of his instagram account, so it really is him? how the heck did he even find my instagram!?

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

j.jkook:

how did you find my account??

thats not creepy or anything.

parkdaddy:

wahh how can such sass come from a cute baby like u

also ur IG and polychat are the same username so i mean ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

j.jkook:

...

why were you looking for my instagram in the first place?

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
jimin didnt answer after that so jungkook just busied himself by stalking jimins instagram. well... more than he already did.

he couldnt lie, jimin was attractive as hell. and now that he has a face behind the person that keeps flirting with him and calling him 'baby' he couldnt help the blush that made its way to his face.

although he tried to seem uninterested in jimin and what he had to say, that didnt mean he didnt like it. but he wouldnt let jimin or anyone else know that anytime soon.

jungkook then felt his tummy grumble. it was so loud, he was glad for the noisy chatter that surrounded him.

he shut off his phone and stood up to order a coffee or something that could fill him up somehow.

and after waiting in a line for 15 minutes he finally got up to cashier to tell him his order.

he looked up at the sharp eyed boy, who looked absolutely exhausted. after a quick survey of the counter in front him, jungkook concluded that the boy was working alone. poor guy, jungkook thought.

then an idea struck him.

"can i get a black coffee, please?" jungkooks tried to say confidently. he didnt actually like black coffee, he just thought it would make the boys job easier.

"anything else for you?" the taller spoke. his voice held the tiniest prick of annoyance, making jungkook question if he wanted to go through with this or not. but he decided that if he wanted to prove his parents wrong, this is what he would have to do. he suddenly felt determined and confident. lets do this!!

"um... yeah, i was wondering if you guys are hiring... by chance?"

although he felt confident, he couldnt really show it on the outside. the boys eyes showed a sense of relief before whipping out a piece of paper and a pen seemingly out of nowhere.

"actually, yes we are. heres an aplication you can fill it here if youd like. we could always use new people, as you can see." the boy said, his deep voice was barely heard over the sound of other people talking.

junkook eagerly nodded before taking what was given to him and handing the cashier his 20 dollars, letting a quick, 'thank you, keep the change!' escape his thin lips.

he then sat at his table, getting started on his very first job application.