ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 36

apparently no one listens in this house!!!! because now its 428 reads thanks

anyways here u go love u <3

edit: also apparently idk how to spell apparently and Jun is a real person!!! look how cute he is and i heard his voice for 2 seconds on instagram he's pretty good man

now we have a face for jun guys (((:

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

jungkook woke up a few hours later, still afraid to open his eyes. so he relied on his other senses to tell if he was safe or not.

he let his hands roam around whatever he was lying on, feeling nothing around him until he comes into contact with a hard wall. well, what he thought was a wall.

it was soft yet firm, and it was slightly moving. hopefully it was a person.

jungkook peaked an eye open, they were still swollen from crying earlier that day so it wasnt really easy.

he took in the sight in front of him. his hand was splayed across yoongis back. the fabric of his sweater warmed jungkooks hand and his heart.

jungkook scooted closer to yoongi, hugging his back and nuzzling his face between the elders shoulder blades.

jungkook breathed in heavily through his nose, letting the faint smell of yoongis calogne enter his nose.

he felt warm, and safe, the events from earlier seemed to dissipate from his memory.

"are you smelling me?" a sudden deep voice asked.

jungkook yelped, but then went limp, trying to act as if he was asleep.

yoongi chuckled, his back moving against jungkooks cheek. jungkook squeezed his eyes shut, feeling yoongi turn around in his arms.

"aw, look at my lovely boyfriend. oh how i wish he was awake~" he teased in jungkooks ear.

jungkooks lips twitched, trying not to smile. he then felt yoongis lips on his forehead before they pulled away again.

"maybe i should kiss him, like sleeping beauty and he will wake up." jungkook felt a giggle bubble in his chest, but held it down, feeling yoongis lips against his own.

he held his eyes shut for suspense, then he suddenly fluttered them open, "oh my gosh, im awake!" jungkook says dramatically.

yoongi let out a laugh and stared at the younger with a gummy smile, "that you are my darling," he sat up hastily and turned to jungkook, "now come, my prince! we must feast as a celebration!"

jungkook laughed at yoongis posh voice and took his hand that was suddenly outstretched in front of him, "lead the way, my love!" he said back dramatically.

this reminded him of when jimin and him did the same thing in front of his house before they left, leading him to wonder where the boy even was.

jungkook let yoongi drag him down stairs, he unconciously tightened his grip on yoongis hand. just to make sure it was actually there.

the two entered the kitchen, "where are jimin and taehyung?" jungkook asks.

yoongi picks up the boy, letting him sit on the counter while he searched through his fridge to make food for the two, "they went back to figure out taes cafe and stuff." yoongi mumbled.

jungkook swung his legs, leaning back on the counter with his palms. he let his eyes wander yoongis profile.

his black hair was messy from sleep and the black sweater he was wearing looked so comfy, jungkook was definitely going to steal it later.