ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 46

hi can u publish already you stupid iDIOT!!!!!

edit: we got em boys

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

the next morning, jungkook woke up with a dry mouth and a heavy heart.

he barely slept last night. after finding hoseok with namjoon, jungkook wasnt even sure he wanted to look at his best friend.

jungkook had to stay calm though, and he knew that. he reminded himself that he was in a relationship with three other people, why wouldnt it be the same with namjoon, jin, and hoseok?

but what if they werent? what if jungkook really did catch namjoon cheating on his boyfriend? should he tell jin? jin clearly loves namjoon with his whole heart, jungkook couldnt just keep it a secret, right?

jungkook was trying to think of both sides. maybe they are in an open relationship, or maybe they arent. he didnt want to think of namjoon as a cheater, it was a horrible thing to be remembered as.

"baby, are you okay?" a husky voice startled jungkook. he almost forgot that he was alive, someone who was with another someone.

jungkook needs to stop thinking so much.

"um, yeah." he whispers after moment. yoongi was hugging him from behind, his lips permanantly brushing against the nape of jungkooks neck.

"what are you thinking about?" yoongi asks, shoving his face into the crook of jungkooks neck.

jungkook blinked at his question, not really sure if he should bring the events that occured last night up. hes never really been in this kind of situation, he felt like he was at a loss.

"im just...hungry." jungkook decides, thinking that maybe he should keep quiet until hes absolutely sure about the namjin situation. "im gonna go make breakfast. do you need anything before i leave?"

yoongi softly shook his head, tightening his grip around jungkook. "you cant leave." the elder whined, sloppily kissing jungkooks neck.

jungkook laughed, feeling a bit lighter because of his boyfriends silly antics. he turned himself around in yoongis arms. "how are you feeling?" jungkook whispered, pecking yoongi on the chin.

"fine." yoongi mumbled, his eyes still shut. "id be better if my boyfriend didnt insist on leaving me." jungkook smiled, but it was quickly wiped off his face when yoongi rolled over until his full body was on top of the smallers.

"yoongi," jungkook complained into yoongis neck, though it just sounded muffled. the position had forced jungkook into spreading out like a star fish so his limbs wouldnt dig into his own body.

"what kookie?" yoongi challenged, no remorse in his voice. all jungkook could do was sigh, letting his arms wrap around yoongis body and rub his warm back soothingly.

"i love you." is all jungkook could say. he couldnt help but think back to last night, he felt horrible. being cheated on must be horrible. poor jin. hopefully jungkook was just drawing inaccurate conclusions and namjoon and hoseok were just...really weirdly wrestling.

"are you really okay?" yoongi suddenly asked, sounding wide awake. he pulled away from jungkook, who was just blankly staring at the elders collar bone.

jungkook quickly blinked, forcing a smile on his face. "im fine yoongi. im gonna go make breakfast now." yoongi stares at jungkook, a bit suspiciously, but he nods in the end.

jungkook nods back, giving the elder a deep kiss and a teasing pinch on his nipple. "you can get off me now." jungkook says with a giggle. yoongi nods again, kissing the smaller, slowly sinking his body weight back down into jungkooks.