ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 35

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of rape + violence

dont worry

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

the next morning, jungkook woke up weeping and crying, tears cascade down his face like niagra falls.

he was afraid to open his eyes, he was afraid that he would be back in that horrid place. where jimin and tae and yoongi had no idea who he was.

he just cried and cried. he was so afraid, he wanted it to be a dream. a really, really vivid dream.

he opened his eyes, with all the hope he could muster up. and to his relief he saw sunshine.

sunshine. he saw sunshine, on his white walls, across his high ceilings, reflecting on his now tan and healthy looking skin.

then he cried even more, because it wasnt real. the dream wasnt real, the authors just a fucking bitch who is in a weird mood and likes to fuck around.

he cried because he realized how much he really does depend on his boyfriends. he cries because he thinks about what wouldve happened that night if taehyung never saved him, what wouldve happened if he went to that place and jimin wasnt his caretaker.

what wouldve happened if taehyung didnt make his lunch, what wouldve happened if he couldnt listen to the clarity of yoongis music while he ate in silence.

jungkook realizes that he must be home alone, hes been crying loudly for the last 10 minutes and no boyfriend has showed up to see if he was okay, which completely terrifies him.

he shakily sat up, still in the clothes from the night before. after fumbling with his phone he dialed the first boyfriend he saw in his contact list.

he sniffles, hoping to hear the familiar husky voice of yoongi or taehyung or jimin, but no one answers. jungkooks sniffles suddenly become more violent, tears fall down his face again, "please." he begs, his plea echoing off the empty walls of his room.

jungkooks broken heart speeds up when a call from jimin lights up his phone, "jimin?" he whispers hopefully, his sobs calming down slightly.

"hey baby," the cheerful voice breaks through the sound of jungkooks beating heart, he curled up on the bed, "you slept pretty long. me and the boys went to get taehyungs cafe set, we found a nice building for sale thats only 15 minutes away from home. and guess what? we also named you as his co-owner~ i know that was part of your little insight of the future from last night."

jungkook blinked, is this real? he asks himself.

then he starts crying again, "j-jimin, w-when will yo-ou guys be hom-me." jungkook sobbed into the phone. he listened to jimins voice talk, but everything he was saying was going in one ear and out the other.

"...are on our way home right now, okay baby?" thats all jungkook heard before jimin hung up, making jungkook cry even more.

jungkook layed shirtless underneath the thick duvet, crying into a pillow.

during the 15 minutes it took his boyfriends to get here, he couldnt stop thinking about how real his dream was.

how real that place was, how real taehyungs food tasted, how real yoongis piano playing sounded, how real jimins pity towards him felt. it was absolutely dreadful. he couldnt see himself in a life without them.

he heard the front door slam open, "jungkook!" yoongi yelled.

jungkook sobbed louder and rolled off his bed. he pathetically stumbled down the hallway and was greeted by his frantic looking boyfriends.

jungkook felt his mouth stutter out a mix of the threes name, letting himself trip onto his knees.

yoongi ran towards the devestated boy, scooping him up into his arms, "hey, hey, hey, calm down baby. calm down, you need to breathe. shh."

jungkook held onto yoongi for his dear life, never had he felt so lost and heart broken, "is this real? a-are you real? were d-dating, and we love e-eachother right? i-im not crazy a-a-and you guys remember. you-you remember me, you know who i am right?"

jungkook found himself blubbering and laying inbetween yoongi and taehyung on yoongis bed, jimin sat at the end of the bed rubbing his calves comfortingly.

"shh, calm down baby," taehyung whispered into his ear. jungkook relaxed a little hearing the familiar voice, "we love you very much, youre so perfect, okay? you just had a bad dream alright, youre okay. youre okay. you have us and we have you okay?"

jungkook nodded, his sobs dialed down to sniffles and small whimpers now. his eyes felt swollen, he could barely keep them open.

he felt yoongi play with his hair, and taehyung rub his tummy from behind him, "there you go sweets, there you go. just breath okay. youre here now, you have us. you can feel us. were here baby." the deep voice of yoongi sends jungkook deeper into relaxation.

jungkook wished he had three arms, so he could hold all of their hands. instead he just hugged yoongi extra tight, kissing his jaw before turning to taehyung.

he gave each of them the tightest hugs he was sure they ever recieved, ending it with a wet kiss somewhere on their faces.

"do you wanna tell us what happened?" jimin asks cautiously.

the four were sitting up, jungkook felt the comforting feeling of six hands on him and he breathed, hiccups forcing themselves out of his throat.

"i had a dream," he started quietly, "one moment i was talking to jimin, about the future, our future. im guessing i fell asleep because suddenly i was in this place."

jungkook blinked the tears away and stared at the three around him like it would be the last time he would see them, "i was put in some kind of... asylum. jimin was my caretaker, taehyung worked there too. he made all kinds of healthy food for us. a-and yoongi played the piano there, because it calmed us. his playing calmed me and the other people there." the three watched him with curiosity.

he swallowed and continued, "i was put there... because of that man. the one who attacked me in my house. but i wasnt saved by taehyung. instead the man... r-raped me a-and he killed my parents. right in front of me." jungkook paused and looked at the three around him, hoping that they didnt find him weird for having such a dream.

instead they looked sad, taehyung even looked a bit angry. his jaw was clenched and he tightened his grip on jungkooks hand.

"we were never together... in the dream. but somehow i knew who you were. i was still in love with you, i still had memories of you. i even had a picture of jimin on our wedding day." a tear falls down his face, "now that i think about it, it was just a blank piece of paper. but i still had the memory. we got married, all of us. even if it wasnt very legal but it happened.

in my dream i thought that we all dated for 3 years, until yoongi proposed to all of us. one by one. and we got married, we all agreed to marrying eachother and had the cutest wedding. it was really long though, because we had a lot of vows to deliver. but i loved it." he chuckles quietly.

"i now realize how much you guys have affected my life, i realize how much i truely do love all of you. i dont even know where i would be if it wasnt for you." jungkook started crying again, resulting in the three elders to hug him.

the four layed down again, jimin was on top of jungkook while the other two just hugged them both from the sides.

"i love you too baby." yoongi whispers into jungkooks ear.

for a strong three minutes, its just them exchanging i love yous with eachother.

jungkook felt sleepy, but he didnt want to close his eyes again. absolutely not, he was not risking going back to that place. it was like hell, he could feel everything and taste everything and hear everything. he hated it. he even still had the smell of cleaning alcohol stuck in his nose.

but the comfort of being trapped against is three boyfriends, he felt his eyes close again. this time he was greeted by nothing but the calming darkness of his eyelids.