ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 25

i start school tomorrow ))):

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

the four boys were sitting at the little table that taehyung had in the empty corner of his kitchen. it was a small table. jungkook was assuming that it was because taehyung was the only one who ate at it, but he didnt mind.

something about being so close to his favorite people while eating- two of his favorite things- just made him happy.

"mm~ thank you hyung!" jungkook said, his words were muffled from the food in his mouth.

he was sat inbetween taehyung and yoongi, while jimin was sat on the other side of taehyung.

jimin and yoongi let out a muffled, "thank you!" before taehyung swallowed and muttered, "yeah whatever."

jungkook giggled, he knew that taehyung wasnt used to basic manners like saying thank you so he just leaned his head on yoongis shoulder and stared at taehyung.

"youre cute hyung." jungkook says boldly.

he watched as jimin smiles and joins, "yeah you are cute taehyung-ah. so cute!" taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. he looked down trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

"y-yeah... whatever." the other two giggled until jungkook turned to the man he was leaned against.

"you know who else is cute?" jungkook watched as yoongi seemed to pay no mind to the conversation. he smiled and said, "yoongi hyung."

yoongi was startled when he heard his name, "what? what about me? what happened?"

jungkook laughs, "i just said that you were cute hyung." jungkook looks up at the elder, watching as he sends the younger a gummy smile.

"thanks baby, i think youre cute too." jungkooks eyes flickered to yoongis smile before turning towards jimin, who was shoveling rice into his mouth.

"and jimin hyung too! hes so cute! such a cutie!" jimin blushed and gave the younger his signature eye smile.

after swallowing his food, "thank you baby. youre pretty cute yourself."

the boy smiled and looked back down at his food, he was so happy to be here. with his... crushes? boyfriends? were they boyfriends yet? were they supposed to ask us or can we ask them?

jungkook shrugged, "hey hyungs... w-what are we?" he picked through his food, as silence took over them.

"well... what do you guys want to be?" says yoongi.

jungkook sheepishly smiles, "well, i definitely want you guys to be my boyfriends. but im not sure about tae hyung."

all three turn to said boy, he cleared his throat, "me too. i want to be your boyfriend, i want you to be my boyfriends."

taehyung was slightly tense, jungkook could tell that his fear of rejection was taking over.

he hastily put a hand on taehyungs thigh, "we all wanna be boyfriends." jungkook says happily, but then he frowns. "w-well, taehyung and i do. what about you guys?"

the two boys giggle, "ive almost touched your dick, im sure thats answer enough." said yoongi.

jimin smiled, "yeah i dont offer just anyone these sexy lips." jungkook laughed, while yoongi just cringed.

"i told you to stop saying that." says yoongi.

"why?" asks jimin.

"because it sounds weird. lips are just lips, they cant be sexy." yoongi answers.

the two kept bickering about how it did or didnt sound weird. jungkook ended up leaning on taehyung because yoongi kept using hand gestures and he had to move.

jungkook giggled at the argument, unconciously tracing a swirly pattern onto taehyungs thigh.

after a few minutes, jungkook noticed how quiet taehyung was. he looked up with a faltered smile, "are you okay hyung?" he whispers.

jungkook stopped moving his hand, resting his fingertips inbetween the warmth of taehyungs mid-thighs.

taehyung smiled, a small smile. "yeah. im okay, love."

jungkook leaned in closer, "are you sure hyung? you can tell me anything, really."

taehyung just smiled, pecking jungkook on the corner of his mouth, "im okay. im just happy you guys are here, thats all."

jungkook grinned and pecked him back, "okay. well just know that were here for you, okay? you dont need to hide anything from us."

taehyung nodded his head, his light hair bounced against his forehead, "okay... thank you baby."

after letting out a sweet, "mhm." jungkook turned towards the other two who were still bickering.

"hyungs!" jungkook realized what they were just talking about, "we still need to talk about this."

they stopped and turned to the youngest in the room, "about what?" yoongi asked.

jungkook rolled his eyes with a smile on his face, "us being boyfriends, duh!" jungkook decided against calling him a dumdum and just watched as the boys errupt in "ooh" and "oh yeah".

"well, i think we already know where this is going," yoongi started, "so... do you and taehyung want to be our boyfriends?" he finishes.

yoongis eyes flicker between jungkooks and taehyungs.

"yes!"

"y-yeah."

jungkook and taehyung answered at the same time. cheers and claps errupted throughout the room, "YAAAY!!!" jimin yelled.

jimin pulled both of his new boyfriends into a tight hug, "join us hyung!" his voice was muffled by taehyungs shoulder.

jungkook giggled when he felt yoongis chest against his back, "i have boyfriends." he whispers.

the three older boys heard what he said and giggled, "well boyfriends," jungkook started, "we should continue eating our fo-" he gasps when an idea popped up in his brain, "lets go on a date tomorrow!"

jimin gasped and squealed, "yes yes yes! lets go on date tomorrow! please? can we?"

the two squealing boys excitedly looked between taehyung and yoongi. the two said boys looked at eachothei and shrugged, "yeah sure." yoongi said.

"yay!" jungkook cheered with jimin. the two ended up chanting 'date night, date night, date night!' while yoongi and taehyung smiled at their excitement.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

idk how to end this what a boring chapter

anywho stream epiphany and fake love for good grades and clear skin😝💅