ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 20

TRIGGER WARNING i think THERES VIOLENCE AND STUFF SO IDK

"jeon jungkook, right?" the masked man said.

he cocked his pistol, a way of saying that if jungkook moved he wouldnt hesitate to shoot.

tears of fear pricked at jungkooks eyes, this wasnt supposed to be happening.

he was supposed to hang out with taehyung and get a good nights rest. he was supposed to go to seoul and meet yoongi and jimin.

things were supposed to be okay.

"who... who are you?" jungkook shakily said.

"doesnt matter, open the door." the man pushed jungkook with his gun.

jungkook stepped back and opened the door, "th-theres money in my parents' room. th-the combonation is 1986, my dads office i-is up stairs seco- third door to the left. my moms is-is the second. just pl-please dont hurt me."

the man let out a chuckle before another click was heard on his gun, he put it in the back of his pants.

"not here for your money kid, im here for your parents." jungkook looked at the man with wide eyes.

"my parents arent here, b-but even if they were i wouldnt let you go anywhere near them!" sure his parents were assholes to jungkook but he wouldnt let them get hurt, they were still his parents.

"i already know where they are dumbass. im just gonna wait until they get here." the man crossed his arms. jungkook smirked.

"well good luck with that! they wont be here for weeks!" jungkook crossed his arms.

then he felt the mans gloved hands on his throat, "thats why im here to give them a reason to come back early." the man snarled in jungkooks face.

before he knew it, jungkook was tied to a chair from his kitchen table. the man brought out a duffle bag seemingly out of nowhere, it held all kinds of knives and guns.

"youre out of luck sir, my parents value their work over their child. you should just stop now. this isnt going to work." jungkook tried to convince. his words did hold some truth though, he knew that their work was more valuable then his life.

the man ignored his words, and dug through his collection of weapons.

he held up a small sharp pocket knife, "how about this one?"

jungkook ignored him and the fear in his stomach, "y-you know, my boyfriends coming over soon. i-if you leave now i wont tell the police." he lied. jungkook was desperate and just wanted the man to leave before taehyung actually did show up, he didnt want taehyung to get hurt.

thats all jungkooks been doing to him lately, hurting him.

"psh, boyfriend? you dont even have friends. much less a boyfriend. nice try, sweetcheeks." he laughed.

the man trailed the pocket knife across jungkooks jawline, no pressure was applied. yet.

jungkook gulped as the knife made its way down his throat, stopping right at the collar of his work shirt that he was still wearing.

the man hastily sliced open jungkooks shirt, leaving the slightest scratch behind on his now revealed chest.

"p-please im begging you dont do this. i dont deserve this. my boyfriend is coming, please just leave!" jungkook started breathing extremely heavy, he was having a panic attack.

"aww is little jungkookie going to cry?" the man let out a dark laugh.

"good."

the man abruptly dug the knife accross jungkooks chest, causing him to shriek hoping it would catch some attention in the neighborhood.

"shut the fuck up." the man through the bloodied knife onto the table behind him before slapping jungkook hard across the face.

jungkook started sobbing, im going to die.

another harsh slap was delivered, "i said shut the fuck up!"

jungkook bit his lip and contained the sobs, this wasnt supposed to happen.

"good boy."

jungkook closed his eyes, trying to stop tears from falling. he had to stay alive. his life was just about to take a 360 and he needed this.

the man brought up a different knife this time, it was more like a daggar with jagged edges. it looked like the knife that would take his life. ayye that rhymed @ rap line call me up bitchezzz.

jungkook opened his eyes, did he just black out again? he couldnt really care less at this moment, he just didnt want to die.

"this one is pretty dont you think? shes my favorite, just thinking about it going through your flesh," the man took a shaky breath, running his slimey tongue across the black metal, "its gets me hard just thinking about it."

jungkook watches in horror and disgust as the man takes a hand full of his own crotch, looking jungkook straight in the eyes. there is no way im letting this sick fuck kill me.

just as the pervert puts the knife to jungkooks thigh, the glass from the back door shatters.

"what the fuck?" both men say at the same time.

just as the man was about to go check it out a giant rock flew and knocked him right out. he slumped over, blood leaking out of his forehead.

jungkook started crying, please be taehyung, please be taehyung, please be taehyung.

"jungkook?" the familiar voice made jungkook sigh. his entire body shut down out of relief.

"taehyung..." jungkook felt his whole body dozing off. his eyes closed and everything went black.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

that was crazy tbh i didnt even see this coming my thumbs were like

what if

what if jungkook almost dies isnt that a great idea

it was i was like wtf taehyung better get here quick