ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 9

it was 1 o'clock and taehyung sent baby jungkook on his break, which confused jungkook because he didnt know what to do with himself. so he just sat at the table he sat at during his first visit and whipped out his phone.

it was already connected to the wifi there so he just decided to talk to the groupchat, since he really didnt have much to do anyways.

in the past week, jungkook started to feel more comfortable with them, which he was very happy about. jimin and yoongis flirting didnt seem to stop though (not that he was mad about it). it always gave him that weird feeling in his tummy, like when he looked at taehyung this morning.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

j.jkook:

hi guys !!!

[image sent]

look at my new work uniform, isnt it cute ((:

parkdaddy:

oh

my

god.

UR SO CUTE IFBEIWBEOZNS

yoongZ:

BABE OH MY GODDDDD

WHY DIDNT YOU WARN ME

IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK OMFG

HOEseok:

It's cute Jungkook, but could you guys flirt with eachother elsewhere? This makes me want to vomit.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
jungkook frowned a little, he didnt want hoseok to throw up. especially because of him. should he stop texting them? do they hate him already? maybe he really should delete this app.

a ding interrupted his self-loathing thoughts and he looked down at his phone again.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

yoongZ added parkdaddy and j.jkook to the groupchat!

yoongZ named the groupchat: BABIESSS😍😍❤❤

yoongZ:

now i can talk to you sweeties in peace (:

parkdaddy:

aww yoongi hyung is so nice what a cutie ugh <3

anyways kookie

baby

sweety

honey

my love

my life

yoongZ:

okay jimin we get it, you like jungkook

precious jungkook

sweet sweet jungkook

beautiful baby jungkook

j.jkook:

stop, you guys are making me blush. now the customers are looking at me weird ):

parkdaddy:

aww !!! i could practically see u pouting ugh so cutecutecute

anyways back to the task at hand, what place has the honor of employing my baby

j.jkook:

its a cute little cafe, called taetaes cafe !!! its a super busy place but i could get used to it everyone here is so nice

yoongZ:

wait a second, taetaes cafe?? chim... isnt that where taehyung works

parkdaddy:

oh yeah... he does

i wonder what hes up to these days.

j.jkook:

[image sent]

this taehyung? hes the one that hired me! hes super nice

yoongZ added k.tae to the groupchat!

yoongZ:

TAE YOU KNOW JUNGKOOK AND U DIDNT TELL US???????????

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, they know taehyung? maybe its a different taehyung.

jungkook noticed that its already been 30 minutes, so he texted a quick goodbye to yoongi and jimin and got up to go back to work. taehyung said that jungkook was going to work until 3 today, and get a different schedule after he left.

today wasnt actually that hard, maybe thats why taehyung wanted him to come in on a tuesday because it wasnt very busy. atleast not as busy as the last time he was here.

taehyung taught him how to make the most popular coffees, which werent as hard as he thought it was. he just had to make the coffee add a few things here and there and BOOM, a bad expensive coffee!

jungkook had also learned that taehyung had a different uniform because he was not only jungkooks and junbags boss, he was also the only baker that taetaes cafe had. he shouldve known from the flour on his uniform and because taehyung was the only one with the keys to the kitchen in the back.

he went back around the counter helping junbag make some orders, while taehyung was in the back doing who knows what.

junbag was quiet, he was almost scary. but the light color of his hair made him seem more approachable. so jungkook decided he would try to be friends with him.

besides taehyung, he didnt really have any friends that werent on the internet.

"so junbag... how long have you been working here for?" jungkook gulped as the quiet boy topped off a latte and stared into his eyes.

"few months." it was short answer, jungkook didnt really know where to go from here. so he just wiped the small smile off his face and softly took the finished latte from junbags hand.

after calling the orders name he turned back to junbag who was just looking back at him in curiosity. just as he was about to say something to jungkook, taehyung opened the door to the back and called jungkooks name.

"jungkook, its almost 2 o'clock why dont you go home early, yeah? its only your first day after all." jungkook felt slightly dissapointed, he wanted to know what junbag was going to say.

he just nodded and left through the door with taehyung. while taehyung took a left back to the kitchen, junkook showed himself to the back where he grabbed his things. he didnt really want to leave just yet. junbag was about to talk to him!

he sighed and realized that he was quite tired, so he sucked it up and left the shop. of course not before saying goodbye to interrupting taehyung and quiet junbag on the way out.