ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 41

"god, what took you guys so damn long?" yoongi whisper yelled at the group.

the theater they were in was nearly filled to the brim, but yoongi and his power somehow saved the whole fucking row for them. now all seven of them really could fit comfortably next to eachother.

"we brought alcohol!" jimin practically shouted. everyone around the group sent them dirty looks, though jungkook only glared back at every single one of them. it was only the commercials, they didnt have to be so rude.

however, the rest of the group just hissed at jimin. quiet choruses of, 'shut the fuck up!' and, 'jesus fucking christ, jimin.' echoed through the row. jimin pouted and quietly sipped at his drink. yep, he got another one, claiming that he could handle it but he was clearly already out of it. thats what he gets for only getting straight vodka. weirdo.

jin and namjoon quietly pushed through the little group that surrounded the entrance of the row. "just sit down already, my god." jin scolded.

jungkook followed namjoon, sitting next to him with a smile. "can i sit with you?" he whispered. namjoon smiled and nodded eagerly, gesturing for him to sit in the seat next to him.

"hey!" jimin suddenly yelled again. everyone in the theater looked at him. jungkook, who was sat in between namjoon and a clearly open seat, snapped his head towards jimin who was staring at him with a sad look on his face. "jungkook was supposed to sit with me!"

jungkook felt a blush of embarassment heat up his cheeks. he widened his eyes and immediately stood up to fetch his slightly drunk boyfriend. "jimin, i am going to sit with you. come on, come sit with us." jungkook says quietly, trying to coax jimin into sitting with him. he really didnt want this to happen right now.

jimin only pouted and stared at the ground, him and jungkook were the only ones that were standing in the dark theater. jungkook sighed, taking the drink out of jimins hand and giving it to an also embarassed yoongi.

jimin whined, but jungkook only clutched his hand and turned to his two boyfriends who were watching them carefully. jungkook kissed the two on their cheeks, "im gonna go get him some water." he whispered.

the two nodded and kissed him back, "do want me to help?" yoongi asked quietly. jungkook shook his head saying that he would be fine and thanked him with another kiss.

that made jimin whine even more. "i want a kiss too!" he said loudly. jungkook sighed, giving him a fat smooch on his cheek. then another when he asked for another one. and a few more until jungkook had enough.

"come on babe, lets get you some water." jungkook said quietly. he dragged jimin along, taking him down the dark stairs towards the bathrooms.

jimin almost fell a few times, which made jungkook laugh a bit, but he had to stay grounded for jimin. he cant find humor in this situation no matter how funny it was. he had to let jimin know that this was s u p e r serious.

jungkook kept walking with jimin in tow, hoping that there was a water fountain somewhere. but that was stopped when jimin suddenly pulled jungkook into an empty theater that was being cleaned.

"jimin, what the fu-"

"i love you." jimin cried. jungkook didnt even know what to do now, jimin was just crying out of no where and it was so confusing. jimin only had two drinks, so he shouldnt be crying like he had seven, right?

jungkook was pushed against a wall, it was dark and he could barely see jimin. jimin was hugging him, leaning his whole body weight into jungkook.

"i love you so much." he repeated into jungkooks hair. jungkook could only hug him and rub his back comfortingly.