ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 32

"yoongi hyung! taehyung-ah were home!" jimin slammed the front door shut.

"hyungs where are you!" jungkook shouted.

the apartment was eerily quiet, which kind of worried the boys. jimin dropped jungkooks things on the floor and marched down the hall to taehyungs bedroom, jungkook following very closely.

the two boys were greeting by sleeping yoongi and taehyung. yoongi was on top of taehyung, while taehyung had his body spread out and was snoring loudly.

"theyre so cute!! look kookie!" jungkook smiled at the cute sight.

"lets pack for tae, they probably need to sleep anyways."

and thats exactly what the boys did. while jimin packed the rest of taehyungs clothes, jungkook was packing up taehyungs other belongings.

"jimin hyung," jungkook spoke quietly, "can you get those books up there for me please?"

for the last five minutes jungkook had been trying to get the books on the top shelf, curse taehyung and his long legs.

jungkook stepped aside as jimin reached on his tippy toes. jimin was only three or four inches taller than him, so he could barely reach them himself.

"ugh, we might have to wait until yoongi or taehyung wakes up. stupid tall people." jimin mutter, then his face lit up.

"wait, what if i lift you up. then we could get it without waking them up!" jimin had a finger up in the air like he just had an epiphany. ᵗᵉᵉʰᵉᵉ ˢᵗʳᵉᵃᵐ ᶦᵗ ᶜᵒʷᵃʳᵈˢ

"ahh, i-i dont know hyung. i might be too heavy." jungkook fiddled with his fingers

jimin chuckles, "nonsense! come on!"

the elder positioned jungkook in front of the bookshelf and wrapped his arms around jungkooks waist before hoisting the boy up in the air.

jungkook let out a startled yelp, he wasnt expecting jimin to carry him that quick and that easily.

"see? light as a feather." jimin spoke into jungkooks back. jungkook gripped onto the shelf in front of him and reached an arm up to the problematic books.

after a few minutes, the boys finally had taehyungs items packed, "what about his bed and stuff?" jungkook asked.

jimin pulled jungkook down onto taehyungs bed after moving taehyung a bit.

jungkook was straddling jimin while the elder just rubbed his thighs, "hm.. yoongi might hire moving people to take it to storage or something. i dont know, taehyung doesnt really need any of this stuff anymore." he whispered.

jungkook played with the hem of jimins shirt, "what does yoongi hyungs house look like? how long have you guys been together anyways?"

jimin smiled and stared at the blank ceiling, "his house is almost as big as yours, except its a bit bigger. weve been together for about a year now... our anniversery is in 3 weeks! im so excited.

i used to work as a choreographer at the same company as him. we met when i was teaching him a dance for one of his songs. he actually was annoyed of me at first. he wouldnt laugh at my jokes... he wouldnt seem interested in me. after i taught him the dance, he never really talked to me anymore.

but one day... when i was leaving on a really late night, i saw him leaving too. so i took my chance and walked with him. turned out we lived in the same apartment complex. so i just followed him, i made sure to leave at same time he did every morning just so i could talk to him. and i finally got through to him. we went on a few dates... banged a few times. and then he asked me to be his boyfriend, i was so happy about it."