The Star Goddess (NaLu Fanfic)

Prologue

Lucy Heartfilia's real memories were sealed by her own mother. Her real name is Lucilyn Irish Heartfilia, daughter of the late Star Goddess, Layla Heartfilia. Because of her mother's death, the spell that sealed her memories slowly wore off. Because of her dreams and Fairy Tail's ignorance, she decided to have a short vacation and set off to find out what her mother hid from her. And someone will return and will cause chaos. New powers and the truth will soon be discovered. Join Lucy as she barks on another journey relating to Love, Action and War.

☆★☆

Synopsis

Earthland was a peaceful place where all kinds of people live harmoniously. Every living creature are in peace. But it was unknown to any of them that a devil shall rise and shall cause chaos to the once peaceful planet. This demon was identified as the Dark Lord, Zeref. He caused tradegy and war to the planet. He was the most powerful dark wizard in history and because of that, no one dared to challenge him. He ruled Earthland for more than 14 years. This time period was known as the 'Dark Days'.

Zeref would kill anyone who dare to question his ruling. Everyone feared him. But the darkness-filled planet saw a glimpse of light for an 19- year old blonde girl who comes by the name of Layla Heartfilia, came and declared war towards Zeref.

At first, people just thought of her as a crazy and an attention seeker who wants to act as a hero. But that all changed once they saw the power that this blonde teen possessed. Layla has the power that rivals Zeref's.

Layla Heartfilia is much known as the Star Goddess, for she possess the power of the Stars and the heavenly bodies. People on Earthland gave Layla their support which made her more powerful and because of this, she defeated Zeref.

For Zeref is an immortal, which mean that he can't die. So instead of dying, a seal was put on him. Its to prevent him to cause anymore problem here on earthland.

People on Earthland started to live there normal lives after those tragic years. Layla Heartfilia, on the other hand, mysteriously disappeared. Rumors say that she married a wealthy man and had a child. Upon reaching the age of 30, she died.

In the mean time, Earthland will be at peace. But Zeref will rise again and this time who's gonna protect and save the world?