Treacherous 9

"Je suis désolé."
--

Lisa had no choice but to do what Jungkook told her to do. Even though it was raining and there's a hundred percent that she'll get wet, she went out of her office and out the building with an umbrella in her hand. Luckily, she found a coat on a closet inside the office and put it on to lessen the coldness that's freezing her skin. It's a bad idea to wear a skirt.

She waited for a taxi to pass by but none came and so she had to walk to the bus stop. Thankfully she didn't have to wait as a bus arrived just in time.

It took about twenty minutes before she reached the supermarket. By the time she was there, she was drenched by rainwater. The umbrella didn't help much.

She was shivering when she stepped inside the supermarket.

"Damn I need to hurry." She said and quickly pulled a shopping trolley. She started going through different isles, picking up and putting on the trolley the things from the list that Jungkook had given her.

"Where's the dairies section here? I need milk." Lisa muttered as she looked around. She turned to another aisle and smiled when she saw the rows and rows of different milk brands. She searched for a specific brand and when she saw it, she frowned at how high up it was.

"Great." She murmured before trying to reach for it. She's a tall person and she's wearing heeled sandals but she couldn't even touch the cartons of milk that was placed on the top shelf. "Curse you, top-shelf. Why are you so high up?"

She was about to reach for it again when a hand easily took the carton of milk that she was trying to reach. She looked at the person and was about to rant when the guy spoke first.

"Shorty." The guy smirked before handing her the milk.

"Kim Taehyung." Lisa let the name roll off her tongue. She knew him as Jungkook's best friend. He was in the black folder her mother gave her.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked her. Lisa looked at the basket full of goods in his hand.

"Same as what you're doing. Shopping." She answered. "And thanks for the milk. Can you please reach for another one?"

Taehyung let out a chuckle before reaching another carton of milk from the top shelf.

"You're drenched," Taehyung stated as he handed her the other carton of milk.

"Yeah. The rainfall's heavy tonight." Lisa said awkwardly.

"Here. Take off your coat and put on mine." Taehyung said as he put his basket down and proceeded to remove his coat.

"Oh, no need. I-" Lisa was about to protest when Taehyung pushed her coat off of her shoulders. She held her breath, not expecting him to invade her personal space. Taehyung completely removed her wet coat and replaced it with his dry one.

"T-thanks." She squeaked, her cheeks suddenly heating up. "Won't you be cold?"

"Nah I'll be fine. You look freezing. Hurry and go home before you catch a cold or something." Taehyung smiled his oh so famous rectangular smile. Lisa smiled back.

"Thank you," Lisa said once more.

"I'll see you around," Taehyung said and waved before leaving. Lisa's eyes followed his figure until he disappeared from her sight when he took a turn in the next aisle.

Ten minutes passed, and she's finally done with grocery shopping. Now she stood outside the supermarket with two bags full of groceries. She needs to take a cab fast, buy medicine for Mrs. Kim and go home. Even though she's no longer wearing the wet coat, her clothes and hair are still drenched.