Treacherous 21

"La vie est faite de petits bonheurs."

"You are all dismissed," Jungkook announced and the gentlemen inside the room stood up from their seats and left for the door. Leaning back against his leather seat, he couldn't help but think about what happened earlier. The photoshoot. Now he's stuck again in a situation he doesn't like.

Jungkook's Secretary took the files and documents that were in front of him. His eyes averted to the other two beside him who was engrossed in a conversation.

"Have you tried modeling?" Taehyung asked and Lisa shook her head. "Really?"

"Yeah. It's not my forte. I'm apologizing in advance if the photoshoot won't go well because of me." Lisa said with a sheepish smile.

"Nonsense. I think you'll do fine. Trust me." Taehyung smiled and then he did something that took Lisa and Jungkook by surprise.

He patted her head softly.

Taehyung took notice of this and retracted his hand back, a little chuckle escaping his lips. "Sorry. I'm used to doing that when I'm encouraging or comforting someone."

"It's a-alright," Lisa uttered and tried to sound like it didn't affect her at all. But obviously, she's failing, for her cheeks were already tinted red. That wasn't helping her situation at all.

The action Taehyung did make Lisa flustered. However, the other person inside the room had his eyes narrowed and his gaze burning. He doesn't like it.

"Anyway, I think I should go. I'll see you guys around." Taehyung said as he stood up from his seat.

"Yeah. You should go,  Hyung." Jungkook said in a low voice. He can't help it. Call him rude but that's the last thing he cared about after what his Hyung did.

He knew his Hyung was very friendly. He's a social butterfly after all. It's his nature. He's used to seeing his Hyung get all touchy and cuddly with their group of friends and he's not at all bothered by it.

But this time it's different with her. Taehyung clearly stated that they're just friends yet he's not... okay with it.

Taehyung caught on and the urge to continue teasing him was present. He just can't help but chuckle at how his dongsaeng was acting. Now he can't wait for the shoot to start. "Yeah okay. Bye Jeons."

And now that left Lisa and Jungkook inside the boardroom. Then she heard the chair scraping against the floor before she felt something hold onto her wrist. She looked up at Jungkook, her eyes questioning why he's gripping her wrist again.

"Let's go." He said and pulled her up, giving her no choice but to follow him.

The rest of the day, Lisa spent it just sitting down on the long couch Jungkook had in his office while watching k-dramas on the TV attached to the wall. Jungkook, on the other hand, was buried in his paperwork.

"That girl is stupid seriously," Lisa muttered, judging the lead girl in the k-drama that she's watching. Out of a sudden, Jungkook came out from the other side of the room, his briefcase in hand.

"Let's go home." He told her, taking the remote and turning off the television. The girl looked at the time on her phone and it says it's already eight o'clock in the evening. She didn't even realize that it's already evening.

Without a word, she stood up from the couch and took her bag. Jungkook opened the door and waited for her to get out, before following suit and closing the door.

"Secretary Lee," Jungkook called as they passed his Secretary's table.

"Yes, Sir?" The woman looked up from her paperwork.