Treacherous 56

"Parfois tu dois oublier ce que tu ressens et te rappeler ce que tu mérites."

It took only a few minutes for them to reach Seoul. Jimin was already feeling the sting getting worst but he didn't show it. Not when the girls were already feeling so much worried for him.

He glanced at Chaeyoung, who immediately caught his gaze, he smiled to reassure her that he's fine. She only pouted back before concentrating on attending to his injured arm.

He glanced over at Lisa, seeing the girl looking outside with an unreadable expression. She's been quiet the whole ride, once he already assured them that he's going to be okay. He sighed, already knowing what she might be thinking. She could be blaming herself for this.

And he definitely won't let her think that way.

"Lisa," Jimin tried his best to communicate with her. The said girl got his call and looked over to him. "You're not blaming yourself on what happened to me, are you?"

"Please stop talking and rest, Jimin. We're almost at the hospital now," Lisa uttered.

"Be honest with me then, what are you thinking right now?" Jimin urged. Lisa readjusted her headset.

"A part of me does think that way in all honesty. But then I also know that we both didn't expect that that could happen to you. A bigger part of me is just angry at my mother right now. I never thought she would go that far in keeping me under control. To the point that you got hurt," Lisa narrated out her honest thoughts. It's true. She was just so angry and hurt for this.

"She did go too far, Lisa," Chaeyoung uttered coldly.

Moments later, they finally landed at Asan Medical Center. Kim Seokjin was just waiting there for them along with some medical staff.

They immediately attended to Jimin as Lisa and Chae got down.

"Dr Kim, we have a case of GSW here," one of the nurses quietly said as Seokjin came closer to inspect.

"Alert the ER immediately."

"Yes, Dr Kim."

Chaeyoung followed them without hesitation, not wanting to leave Jimin's side. Lisa, however, stayed behind. She just looked on. Seokjin noticed that the girl was not following and halted in his quick steps, turning behind to look at Lisa.

He can only see her eyes as she was wearing a black mask to conceal her face. But it was enough to see what she's feeling.

He walked back to her, taking her hand gently in his, making the younger snapped out of her reverie. He offered a kind smile and squeezed her hand in reassurance.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt anywhere?" He asked his wife's dongsaeng. The girl nodded. "Let's go then?"

With another sigh and a curt nod of approval, Lisa let her Eonnie's husband lead her inside the hospital.

Once they found where Chae was waiting, she sat down next to her while Seokjin went straight to the emergency room.

They didn't speak. They just waited in silence.