Treacherous 12

"Encore une fois!"
--

Jungkook was not having a good day. Not at all. He walked out of Heejin's apartment complex with a scowl on his face. The girl he's looking forward to seeing was not there and he's very much upset about it. He couldn't even look at his phone anymore, knowing there's no reply from the girl.

And now he arrived home and saw that the lights were still off and there's no white Porsche parked. Mara's still not home.

He looked at his watch and saw that it's already passed eight which means the girl should be home by now. He opened the door with furrowed brows. Indeed there's no sign of his wife.

He walked in and opened the lights in the living room. He sat there and took his phone out to text Mara.

Jungkook:
Where the hell are you?!

He pressed send and not even a minute passed, Mara replied.

Mara:
Out.

Jungkook:
Out where?!

Mara:
I won't be home to make dinner.

Jungkook:
What? Don't even think about it. Get your ass home right now!

He waited for her reply. One minute passed. Two minutes. Three minutes. It's been ten minutes and the girl never replied again. He was annoyed and so he pressed the call.

"Damn it!" He let out when he received no answer. It kept on ringing until it went to voicemail. Just like Heejin's.

(A/N: I feel bad for Jungkook lmao no one's answering his calls and messages 😂)

"Why do I even bother? She can come home whenever she wants. I don't care." Jungkook muttered before he decided to go upstairs and change his clothes.

A few minutes later he came down and went to the kitchen to prepare his food. Two cups of ramen were his choice as he doesn't want to bother cooking real food.

As he was waiting for the water to boil, his phone beeped. He quickly took it off the counter, thinking he finally got a message from Heejin. But much to his disappointment, it was not from Heejin but his Taehyung Hyung.

TaeTae Hyung:
Sent you a photo.

He didn't hesitate to open it, thinking that his Hyung probably sent him another meme picture just like he always does.

"What the fck?" Was the sentence that left his mouth however when he finally opened the picture.

TaeTae Hyung:
Guess who I am with? ;)

Taehyung had the nerve to send him a picture of Mara eating. So his wife was having dinner with his Hyung instead of him huh? Based on the photo, they're in a fancy restaurant. Great. They're eating good food while he eats ramen for dinner.

Jungkook was mad now, his blood boiling. He sent her numerous texts and calls but he received nothing back.

"That's it. You're gonna get it from me." He huffed.

Jungkook:
Having fun with my Hyung huh? You're dead once you come home.

He sent that one last text before he heads to the living room, the ramen now long forgotten.

~*~

Lisa opened the front door slowly. Really slow to not make a noise. The lights were currently off and she had to touch the wall to guide her way inside.