Treacherous 15

"Il y aura des jours meilleurs."
--

The drive back to the house was short. Lisa's heartbeat was still fast due to what happened earlier in the back seat.

She turned the engine off as soon as she entered the gates of their home. She didn't make a move to get out however, her eyes staring at the sleeping man at the back seat of the car through the rearview mirror.

Taehyung was already waiting by the front door when the two arrived. Normally he won't get out of bed at this time of night but when Lisa called and told him about the younger's situation, he knew something must have happened. Jungkook rarely drinks alcohol, much less go to a bar.

He walked towards the white car and knocked on the window, catching Lisa's attention immediately. The girl got out of the car and gave Taehyung an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry for waking and disturbing your sleep Oppa." Lisa apologized to the older in front of her.

"It's okay, no need to apologize. Is he okay?" Taehyung asked the girl before opening the back door. Taehyung bent down to touch the younger.

"Drunk. He passed out as soon as he laid down here." Lisa answered. Well, she kinda lied because what happened to them must not be mention to anyone or ever again.

"Kook?" Taehyung muttered the younger as he ran his fingers through the younger's sweaty hair. Jungkook groaned as an answer. "Come on Kook, let's get you inside so you can rest. Why the heck did you get wasted anyway?"

Jungkook let out a groan again as Taehyung pulled him gently until the older got him out of the car. Taehyung quickly wrapped his arm on Jungkook's waist to support him while he put the younger's arm over his shoulder. Lisa went to the other side of Jungkook and helped Taehyung. With that, they went inside the house.

"Jungkook help us a little. You're heavy." Taehyung said before they started walking up the stairs.

They reached the master's bedroom a few seconds later. Jungkook's body landed on the mattress and Taehyung proceeded to remove his shoes. It's not the first he did this. He always takes care of his younger friend whenever he decided to drink and get wasted. Which only happened for about two to three times before.

"This guy needs to change his clothes. He reeks alcohol." Taehyung said as he scrunched his nose.

"I'll just quickly get our things in the car first," Lisa said before leaving the two men.

Taehyung started to unbutton Jungkook's button-up shirt. Jungkook opened his eyes slowly, feeling the cool air touch his skin.

"H-Hyung?" The younger muttered, his tired eyes peeking at the older.

"Yup it's me," Taehyung said as he tried to pull Jungkook up. He let the younger lean on his body as he tried to remove the sleeves of the button-up shirt from the younger.

"Everything is s-spinning." Jungkook groaned as he closed his eyes tightly and let his chin rest on his Hyung's shoulder. He started to feel uneasy as nausea hit him hard. The feeling of wanting to vomit sets in. "I'm g-gonna t-throw up."

"What? Wait-" Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence when Jungkook did throw up. What's worse was that he threw up on Taehyung. The smell of alcohol filled the room and Taehyung closed his eyes shut, his shirt now ruined from his dongsaeng's vomit. He successfully removed Jungkook's button-up and so he pushed the younger to lay back on the bed. Jungkook moaned and closed his eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook what the hell!" Taehyung groaned as soon as he stood up. Jungkook didn't answer as he started to drift off to sleep again.

Taehyung glared at the younger before he quickly removed the ruined shirt. "Aish! Your vomit's all over me!"