Treacherous 22

"Ça ne fait rien."

"Lisa-yah... I have good news for you." Lisa's cousin announced as soon as she entered the office. Lisa looked up from the papers she was reading.

It's been two days since her unexpected trip to the night market with Jungkook. Ever since then, things went back to normal between them. They rarely see each other in the house again as Jungkook was quite very busy with his work and for the business proposal for Park Jimin.

"What is it Eonnie?" She asked, removing her specs. She smiled at the older.

"Your father just got back from Thailand this morning." Jisoo grinned, expecting that Lisa would love this news. But what she got was the opposite.

The smile that was on the younger's lips disappeared. Lisa just stared at her before nodding curtly and went back to reading the reports that she had on her desk. Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"Aren't you happy?" The older girl asked Lalisa.

"I am." Was the younger's short reply.

Jisoo stared the younger for a while, wondering why she's not jumping in joy right now. Lisa already told her before that she wanted to see her father. She misses him so much. Jisoo sighed before slamming her hand on the papers to stop Lisa from what she was doing.

"Okay spill. What's wrong?" Jisoo questioned the younger.

"Nothing's wrong Eonnie. I'm fine." Lisa uttered, not wanting to talk about it right now.

"Bull. I know something is wrong. You know you can tell me right? I'm your Eonnie." Jisoo told her. They held eye contact for a while before Lisa sighed, finally giving in.

"I'm happy that he's back. Really. I missed him so much. But I cannot bring myself to go see him." Lisa spoke which confused Jisoo even more.

"What are you saying?" Jisoo asked, wanting a better explanation.

"What I'm saying is, I think it's better for me to not see him instead of doing so. Because If I do, what will I do? Introduce myself as Mara? Eonnie, that will kill me. And it will not do any good to his health knowing about what happened before to LSA. I just need to hold on a little longer because I do not trust myself to keep this facade in front of my father." Lisa explained.

Lisa had always been closer to her father than her mother. And her Jisoo Eonnie knew this. She loved him dearly. He was a very strict man when it comes to business but a loving father to his children.

"Your mother told you not to... didn't she?" Jisoo asked Lisa, referring to the fact that she can't tell her father that she's the other twin.

"It's for the best Eonnie. His health is more important right now."

Jisoo bit her bottom lip, not knowing how she'll break the next news that she had to Lisa.

"I understand." The older muttered.

"Thank you Eonnie." Lisa gave a small smile, thankful that she has Jisoo as someone to rely on aside from Chaeyoung.

"There's another thing though. And I don't think you'll like it." Jisoo told Lisa after a while of silence.

"Okay? What is it?"

"Aunt Olivia told me to tell you..." Jisoo paused, still hesitating.

"What did my mother say this time?" Lisa questioned, anticipating if it's good or bad. Knowing her mother, she never fails to upset or overwhelm her in a way.