Treacherous 39

"Je suis folle de toi"

Previously on Treacherous...

Stupidly, she didn't even think about taking her clothes inside the bathroom before she took a shower. Now what? She can't just go out there in just a towel! Not with him out there inside the room!

Stop thinking?

"Oh fck me," she groaned before face-palming herself.

On the other hand, Jungkook was just on his phone, sitting outside in their hotel room balcony, when he heard the bathroom door opened. He looked up from his phone screen, shifting his attention to what was happening inside.

He raised an eyebrow confusedly when the girl peeked her head outside the bathroom door, looking around. He remained on his seat, watching the girl carefully step out, and hurriedly went to get the pile of clothes on the chair. She was all wet, fresh from the shower, having only a towel wrapped around her frame.

He didn't move.

His gaze didn't shift either.

What is she doing?

He was only able to move and quickly stood up to help when he saw the girl somehow slipped clumsily and fell on the floor on her way back to the bathroom.

"Damn it," he heard her cussed as she tried to stand up, clutching onto her towel for dear life. Her back was facing him.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, trying not to let his eyes roam elsewhere. His hands were hovering, wanting to help her get up. But he didn't. He couldn't seem to do so as he's starting to have an inner turmoil, especially with how she looks right now in front of him.

He wanted to groan at that. Damn. He just admitted recently that he likes her. That he wants to try. That his feelings changed!

Things shouldn't escalate quickly like this! No.

Lisa whipped her head to look at him in shock, not expecting him to be there. She thought he went out or something when she didn't see any sign of his presence when she peeked out of the door earlier.

"No! I mean uhh... yes! Yes, I'm fine. No need to worry! I just slipped." She stammered as she tried to get up in a panic and away from his sight, only to slammed against him when she slipped again because of the wet floor.

Jungkook had no choice but to put his hands on her waist, steadying her and helping her stand straight. Lisa's blood ran cold at the touch.

There it is again.

The weird flutter in her gut.

She gulped.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked again, his breath can be felt against her bare shoulder. She felt uneasy.

"Y-yes. Thank you." She whispered.

Yet none of them move away.

Come on, what are you waiting for? Move Lalisa!

"I uhh, I-I'm going back to the b-bathroom to change. You can let g-go now." She managed to let out, though with a little stutter in her words but that's evidently because of the sudden tension that appeared in the room.