Treacherous 7

"Elle est folle mais elle est magique, il n'y a pas de mensonge dans son incendie."
--

The next morning came quickly, the events that happened last night went blur for Lisa as she opened her eyes upon hearing her alarm clock.

"Too early," She muttered when she checked her phone. It showed five in the morning. Though with reluctance to leave her bed, she still decided to get up, a tired yawn escaping her lips.

Just as she was gently rubbing her eyes with her hands to get the sleepiness out, her phone beeped, indicating that she received a message. She took it and opened the message.

Mother:
Today's your first day at LSA. Don't be late.

Upon seeing the message, she groaned. She almost forgot about that matter. Good thing that she woke up early or else she won't be getting out of bed today because of someone.

She scoffed when she remembered all the events that happened last night. She's still pissed about the kiss. Her first kiss. But at the same time, she felt guilty.

Guilty because she technically kissed her brother-in-law. Well, he kissed her first but she freaking kissed back which was so wrong. He's still her sister's husband. Mara. Oh hell, how will she face Mara when she wakes up after that sin she committed??

"Lisa you're so dumb! Why the heck did you kissed back?! So stupid!" She whined to herself as she hit her head repeatedly with a pillow.

"No Lisa. Stop and calm down. Technically, it wasn't your fault. You didn't initiate the kiss. Though you did kiss back you can blame that on the wine from the dinner..., right? What happened last night was a one-time thing. You will not let that happen again. From now on you must try your best to stay away from him as much as possible." She told herself after a while, determination now visible in her eyes.

She has to stay away to avoid scenarios like last night. She can't let him do that again. No. She has to complete this plan without a single mistake. What happened last night can never happen again.

A few minutes later, she decided to get ready. She has to leave the house even before he wakes up. She doesn't want to ruin her day with the sight of his face.

She took a quick shower, did her makeup and hair and chose an outfit for today. She decided to just wear a simple plain white top and paired it with a floral print flared midi skirt. She also wore a nude block heeled sandals to complete the look.

She looked at herself in the mirror for the last time. Her outfit and look were simple as she's not really in the mood to dress up today. But she's satisfied with it. With that, she took her bag and went downstairs.

It's already around six in the morning when she reached downstairs and entered the kitchen. Jinhee was already cooking.

"Good Morning Ma'am Mara!" Jinhee greeted her cheerfully and Lisa smiled.

"Good morning. What are you cooking for breakfast?" She asked the girl as she put down her small bag on her usual seat in the dining table. She then went to the girl's side to see what she's cooking.

"Omelette rice?" Lisa muttered.

"Yep. Omurice. Sir Jungkook specifically requested this for breakfast today." Jinhee answered.

"Really?" Lisa uttered with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah. Oh, so how was your dinner last night Ma'am Mara? If you don't mind me asking that is." Jinhee asked her.

"Don't remind me," Lisa grumbled.

"Huh?" Jinhee uttered, not catching what she just said.

"I said it went well though we came home late." Lisa lied.