Treacherous 17

"Ta Gueule!"
--

Have you ever felt like you just want to disappear suddenly just because you don't know how to handle the situation that you had put yourself in? Or maybe wished that a distraction would come and save your ass from a confrontation that you don't want to deal with? That's exactly what Lalisa Manoban was thinking right now.

"Oh please kill me now!" She screamed inside her head. Not literally but yeah.

"What are you talking about?" Smooth Lalisa, she didn't stutter for the first time.

Jungkook stepped forward and Lisa immediately pushed on his chest, preventing him from coming any closer.

"Your neck Mara..." Jungkook rasped, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What about it?" Lisa asked, playing it cool as she possibly can. But it seems like the male was not satisfied by her answer and was still staring at her like a hawk.

Fck. Does he remember now?

"I uhm... these were uhh... bruises! Yeah... just bruises!" She lied with a nervous smile. It's realistic enough right?

Gosh, Lisa!

"How and where did you get it?" Jungkook gave her a look before crossing his arms.

Uh oh. Need. Details.

Brain? Empty.

"How and where? Uhh... the cat! The fat neighbor's cat!" What cat are you talking about now Lisa? Seriously?

"Cat?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. She gulped.

"Yeah. When I got back from the dinner, the neighbor's annoying cat was messing with... uhh what do you call it again?" She tried to think of something, anything that can interest a freaking cat! "Ah! The hanging pots on the front porch. Yeah. I tried to get the cat out of the hanging decorations. And when I did, the cat retaliated by pulling the decorations off and I misstepped on the stairs, causing me to fall flat on the plants and stones outside. And then I ended up with these."

Ridiculous.

Very ridiculous.

Great. A whole ridiculous made-up story now Lisa? You're blabbering nonsense! Tsk tsk.

Jungkook stared at her blankly. It was silent between them for a while, just staring at each other's eyes. It was pretty intense too and Lisa was dying to know what he's thinking.

"So you're saying you literally had a catfight." He said.

Lisa blinked. Then she could only nod.

"Oh God please forgive me for involving the fluffy cat next door. He's innocent." She prayed inside her head. She'll make sure to give that a cat a treat for doing this.

She tainted the cat's reputation now.

"Sorry, Mr. Fluffy Cat... May you have more than nine lives and a never-ending supply of cat food." She thought.

In the end, Jungkook spoke. "Okay."

And Lisa couldn't be more relieved when he let the matter go.

"Anyway, how did I got home last night?" Jungkook asked, changing the subject. Lisa inhaled sharply.

Nope. She's far from being relieved.

"The bartender called me to fetch you," Lisa answered. "At two in the morning might I add."

"Hmm, I see." Was the male's response before asking the question that he's been wondering since this morning. "But I didn't do anything last night now did I?"