Treacherous 2

"L'indécision est une décision."
--

Lisa arrived back in the hotel after. She was upset. Not once did she thought that the mother that she had before could plan something like that. She changed so much. To the point that she doesn't recognized her anymore.

But then again life is what made people change. Life is harsh to some people and so they change to survive. That's what happened to her at a very young age.

She felt eyes on her once more as soon as she entered the hotel. And so she lowered her head to avoid those eyes who confused her as her twin sister.

Her sister.

She's currently in a coma. She was involved in a car accident and now she's in a coma. She wants to see her. She wants to help her in any way possible but she just can't do what their mother wants her to do.

It's too much.

As soon as she reached their floor, she didn't hesitate to go to her best friend's hotel room. She knocked and Chaeyoung immediately opened the door for her.

"Oh? You're back. How's your meeting with your mother?" Chaeyoung asked Lisa as she let the girl inside the room.

"A mess. It didn't end well." Lisa told her as she plopped down on Chaeyoung's bed. Chaeyoung sat beside the girl with concern.

She knows how hard it was for Lisa. For her to come back suddenly after sixteen years. It was hard for her to live without her family. Her life was never easy.

"What happened? Do tell me." Chaeyoung softly told Lisa as her hand caressed Lisa's back, comforting her.

"I just found out that Mara was involved in a car accident two weeks ago and is currently in a coma." Lisa began, her heart aching at the thought of her sister.

"Mara? Your twin sister?" Chaeyoung asked. Lisa nodded.

"And now because of that, Mother wants me to be a part of her sick plan." Lisa sighed before laying down on the bed.

"Plan? What about?"

And so Lisa decided to tell her everything. From their company's almost bankruptcy to the plan of her pretending to be her twin sister.

"What?! She wants you to pretend to be your sister? What the heck?" Chaeyoung exclaimed in disbelief. Lisa did told her before that her Mother was not like those Mothers who openly shows her love to her child. Lisa's Mother was gentle but cold when they were young. She was not the ideal type of Mom but she didn't expect that she's this cruel.

Using her child to do something bad just like that? What kind of mother is she?

Chaeyoung then looked at her best friend.

"You didn't agree right?" She asked the brunette.

Lisa didn't answer. She still doesn't know in all honesty. She knows it's wrong. But she still haven't made up her mind yet.

"I don't know anymore." Lisa muttered after.

"Gosh. Is that the reason why she asked you here? If that so then let's just go back to Paris. Clearly she still hates you. She'll just use you here." Chaeyoung blabbered but Lisa's mind was somewhere else.

Her sister.

Lisa was the older twin. Older by thirteen minutes. Because of that she had always protected and cared more for Mara ever since they were little girls. She still remember their Father telling her to act like an older sister to Mara even though they're twins. At a very young age, she had always been the mature twin. Mara is a bit more... childish. They are twins yet their personality are completely different.