Treacherous 29

"C'était une erreur!"

"Let's go for something different," Lisa mumbled to herself as she looked through the suits on the racks, quoting what Chaeyoung would always say when they go shopping.

Jungkook watched as she flipped through the suits, trying to find what would look good on him.

Fifteen minutes of going through and assessing the racks, Lisa ended up choosing two suits for Jungkook to try on. She walked towards him and handed him the suits.

"Try these." She said and Jungkook looked at the suits. With a nod of approval, he took them with him and went towards the fitting room again.

Lisa went back to the couch to sit down. She opened her phone once more, going through social media to kill time as she waits for Jungkook to come out.

"So that's his wife." Lisa's ears perked up when she heard one of the ladies whispered. Well, tried to whisper.

"This is the first time he brought her here right? Gosh, I thought he was single." One of the ladies whispered once again.

Lisa no longer had her attention on her phone as she was now eavesdropping to their conversation about her.

"She's pretty." Another spoke.

"Pretty? She's plain and boring. Look at her." The first one to whisper earlier spoke again. And she couldn't help but feel a bit offended at what the saleslady said. She bit her lower lip to stop herself from giving out a remark, thinking it doesn't matter what they think.

"Yeah Lisa, don't get affected." She thought to herself.

"What did Mr. Jeon even see in her? He could do better." Lisa heard another one.

That's the last straw for her. She readied herself to give them a piece of her mind, but then someone beat her to do so.

"Are you done with your insults?" Lisa's head snapped up when she heard Jungkook's voice.

Her mouth opened but no words emitted from it. Jungkook had a stern expression on, his icy glare was intimidating.

"I-I uhm no. I m-mean it's not—"

"Save it." Lisa snapped, mustering up her best serious face. Trying to be intimidating just like him.

The three ladies lowered their heads in shame. Jungkook gave them a look one last time before he proceeded to stand on the small stage in front of the mirror.

"This is the first one." He said as he buttons up his cuffs while staring at himself in the mirror.

"Turn around. Let me see." The brunette told him and he did what she requested.

Their eyes met first, lingering for a second or two before Lisa lowered her gaze to look at the first suit of her choice on him.

"Go change to the second one." Lisa blurted out.

"What?" He asked. "You're not even gonna comment or something?"

"I'll comment when I see you on the second one." She replied. It looks good on him but it's not the outfit she was thinking of.

"Take a picture then." Lisa blinked at what he said but she didn't question it. She took her phone and opened the camera app before snapping a picture.

Emerging from the fitting room with the second one moments later, Lisa smiled as she watched him stand in front of the mirror for the third time.

"Compare to the first one, I think this one is better." She commented.