Treacherous 5

"Je suis sans voix..."
--

It's been two weeks since Lisa arrived at her sister's husband's mansion. And it's been two weeks since she started to act like a typical housewife as well. A routine of waking up early in the morning, preparing his clothes for the day and cooking his breakfast was already created. She didn't mind. Well doing those were uncomfortable at first but since he's not questioning her actions, she was quick to adapt to her new routine.

Though she did notice him giving her some questioning looks a few times but she decided to shrug those off. As long as he won't ask, she won't lie. As long as he won't speak about her actions, she can continue doing them in peace.

Her job will be done easily that way.

"Mara." A male voice suddenly resonated inside the kitchen. She's currently preparing breakfast. She looked at the entrance only to see him.

"You're going to work on a Sunday?" She can't help but ask as she eyed him, all dressed up. She bit her tongue, suddenly realizing how her question came out wrong.

She sounded like a real wife questioning her husband. Great.

"Not really. Just a short meeting with a potential business partner. I'll be back this afternoon." He uttered before he sat down on his usual seat. Well, she didn't expect him to give her an answer. He's been ignoring her the past few days in all honesty. Not that she's complaining.

"I see." She muttered. "Breakfast is almost ready by the way."

"Mara dear, go sit down. I'll do it." Mrs. Kim spoke as she took the spatula from Lisa. She didn't even notice the woman's entrance. "Go sit with your husband."

She didn't have a choice but to comply. She sat down. Jinhee also came in to help Mrs. Kim.

Just as Jinhee was putting the food on the table, Jungkook spoke.

"Your mother told me you're going back to work tomorrow." He uttered, catching her attention immediately.

"Ah yes." She answered awkwardly, not really expecting him to know and mention that. Her mother did call her the other day regarding Mara's work in LSA.

Now she was not trained to do such a job but she had to go in order to avoid any hole of suspicions and doubts. She was worried at first but her mother said someone will do Mara's work for her. The only thing she must do is to go.

Also, this will be an opportunity for her to explore her father's company. The last time she stepped a foot there was when she was just a little girl.

"Why don't you give her a ride to LSA tomorrow Jungkook? It's only right for you to do so." Mrs. Kim suggested suddenly. Lisa was not even surprised at what she said anymore. She already noticed that Mrs. Kim was sorta trying to push him towards her. She didn't mind her actions though knowing that the woman has good intentions. The woman just wanted Jungkook to treat his wife the way he should as a husband.

It's uncomfortable for her as she's not the wife but she had to endure that for now.

"She has her own car Mrs. Kim." Jungkook spoke, his eyes not even looking at either them. "Besides, LSA is the opposite way to Jeon Empire. Too much time to waste if I'll do that."

"Actually Mara's car is still at her parent's house, don't you remember? She drove to their family home before she went to the airport that day." Mrs. Kim reasoned.