Chapter 2

During lunch break.

I was eating my lunch with my best friend, Bambam, while doing the paper works.

"Ugh! Bam... Can you help me out?" I pleaded.

"Sure, gimme to me"

I handed him the rest of the papers and he answered all the questions so fast.

"Wow... You're so still intelligent than I thought" I was suprised.

"Hehe... Just think that I'm always here for you" He winked.

"Crazy" I muttered

Bambam is just an assistant of mine since I'm not that smart as him but I'm more responsible than anyone else. And that makes me the president of this university. When I got tired, he is always there for me. When I didn't know how to answer, he helped me and take care of everything for me.

"Ugh... Bam..."

"Yeah?" He stopped working.

"How to get away from Hyungwon?"

"Why? Did he bothered you again?" He was asking me in a concerned way.

"Yeah... Earlier... We interrupted Mr. Park class..." I averted my gaze.

"Mr. Park?! You know no one messes with him right?! What did he do to you?" He widened his eyes and leaned forward.

"He took my phone and I punched him on the face and-"

"YOU WHAT?!" He interrupted and raised his voice a little higher. "A girl like you should be forbidden"

I scoffed.

"Oh shut up! And a guy like you should be tortured" I took my revenge.

"Pfft. Just because I'm handsome it doesn't mean I should be tortured anyways" He smirked at me and did the 'lip biting'.

What a flirty guy.

"Do you even think I'll fall for you?" I smirked.

"Someday, you'll fall for my charms anyways" He said it proudly.

I rolled my eyes with a sneaky smile.

"Whatever... Anyways back to the point. After that, we had a punishment to clean the filthy restroom, so yeah"

"Aishh... You should discipline yourself girl" He gave me an advice.

"I know, I know... But I had already enough of him, Bro!" I shivered myself and crossed my arms. "But how should I avoid him??? He's bothering me always and like forever!" I pouted and shoved my head between my arms.

"Aigoo... I wish I can help you but..." He still loading...

"But?"

"I can't do anything about him" He averted his gaze.

"What do you mean?" I don't get it what he meant.

"I mean that... If Hyungwon is bothering you everyday... There's no way I can stop him from you" He sighed.

"And why's that?" I raised my eyebrow with a confused look.

"Girl... He's a bad guy right? So, a bad boy can pulled a big revenge who gets in his way right? So there's nothing I can do about it"

"Aishh... How can I pull him off? Just give me advices..."

He sighed and spoke seriously.

"Avoid him just for a day"