Chapter 26

"Did I just heard the right thing?" I.M. asked leaving him speechless and clueless.

"You damn idiot! This is an emergency! Let's not waste our time here asking what-so-ever and blah blah blah" He rolled his eyes and quickly ran and we followed him to where he will lead us to them.

"Since when did they just fought?" I asked while we're running.

"Just now. You knew Im Jaebum right?" He asked the three of us.

We nodded our head in agreement, in fact that we knew who Im Jaebum is.

He's a greedy, bossy and rudy boy. He's also a spoiled man, he wants everything he wanted even if money or anything that makes him popular and the feeler of ruling over the school but 'not a chance' but the worst thing is, he is a vice-president which means he can do whatever he wants like bully someone or anything like that but he never stands on my way not even once! Once I scold him he suddenly got quiet and nodded like a child. Following all the corrections I gave him but he never listens.

All the way there, we saw that the two of both were being hold up by the others. I saw that Wonho-sunbae have some bruises in his lips and eyes amd his nose were bleeding while Jaebum has blood in his lips.

"You fucking ass! I'm the president of this university! How come you didn't listen to your president?" Jaebum smirked at Wonho sinisterly. While Wonho just 'tch' to him and I can feel his anger towards the atmosphere.

Wtf?! Alright! I had done enough!!

"Im Jaebum! Say who is using the word 'president' while she just got here to scold both of you, huh?!" I freaking gave him a serious death glare while he just stood there frozenly after his friends released him from being held up.

"I'm sorry, Pres" He murmured under his breath while holding his hands tight together due to his ashamed and embarrassment.

"Come here" I told him and he just followed me to the rooftop.

When we got there I can feel that fresh air were passing through me and it made me feel better to release my stress from being there.

"Pres... What is it all about?" He asked politely while he had his sad expression on his face. I walk towards him and grabbed his shoulder.

"What just happened between the both of you?" I asked him, plastered a smile on my face.

"I... I became bossy towards him 'again' " He sighed.

"Why?"

"It's just the part of me, for being bossy all the time, not wanting to do all the work but having my own free time" He sighed again and clenched his hands into fists. For having an ashamed behavior like that.

"You know... Just apologized to him and work out things to make it better for you two. I know you have a hard time to change but you have to wait because you will" I said to him courageously with determination and he let out a small smile.

"Thanks Pres. I know I can count on you" He bowed to me politely which means for gratitude and we went back.

Btw, he always asked me how to change his life into a better one because he realized that he's greedy, bossy and rudy one but he just can't. When it comes from scolding him, he's always obedient to me. He knows me that I'm more scarier than him 'cause I almost threw him with a scissors and it hit on the wall while there was small inches away from his face. Leaning in like his body was froze kept making his face like this...

 Leaning in like his body was froze kept making his face like this

*Lollllll! His reaction was beautifully epic! Haha!*

So whenever when he made someone mad, I'll be always there to scold him and to correct him in his wrong ways. I just wish he can change into a better one because he wants too and have a better life.

I pray for his better future.