Chapter 3

"Avoid him... Just for a day"

Goshhh. That Bambam really struck my head so hard.

I don't even know what to do next.

I was walking on my way to my locker and suddenly they appeared at the entrance, Monsta X.

Girls were running their way to them. To get autographs, pictures and what-so-ever.

I really just don't care anyways.

After I locked my locker, I was going to take myself home on the other way but suddenly, the girl pushed me extremely hard just to get to them and I fell down.

She continued to ran like she didn't care about her surroundings here and she didn't even turned her way back to apologized.

That ignorant.

I can feel that there was a hand infront of me since I turned my gaze to that girl who pushed me down.

I diverted my gaze back and saw Hyungwon covering his face with a mask, glasses and a gray hoodie.

He's giving me a hand for me to stood up amd I was startled.

"Want me to help you?" He asked.

"Why you're here? Shouldn't you be with the girls?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I prefer helping others, even my rivalry or a stupid thing like you so, grabbed it or not?" He was serious after all than I thought.

"What the!- Y-yeah sure..." I accepted his hand and was about to get up but he released his grip from me and I fell down again.

Ouch. My butt hurts.

"I just want to help you to fall down again" He gave me a sinister laugh.

This Knucklehead.

"Why you! You're going to pay for this"

He knelt down and leaned on very close like there was only 5cm between us then touched my nose and smirked.

I'm so nervous of him.

My heart was beating so fast and I sweat a lot.

"If you only can Kim Minhye... But nothing stands on my way"

I smirked back.

"We'll see about that, Loser" I stuck out my tongue to him.

He leaned back and stood up, gave a cold stare.

"Game on" He agreed. "Now I've got some business to do. I can't believe I just waste my time on you" He complained.

"What the?! You're the one who wasted your time on me, Stupid!" I scoffed.

"Tch. Pissed off" He said it with a straight face and left me in such anger.

That guy, it's better if I poked his face with a needle to pop it out.

I helped myself to stand up and clean the dust all over me.

I sighed and heard a person with his deep voice, who was talking to me behind. "He's really a heartless person, right?"

I turned back and it was...!

Im Changkyun?!